Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyprien to LB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wonder if the Jags have ever given any thought to moving Cyprien from safety to LB. The Rams moved Barron up due to injury and from the look of it, he's excelling. Barron is 2 inches taller but Cyp is 5lbs heavier. Thoughts?
How tiny do we want our LBs to be bruh. Let's put Myers in at MLB

If he was a good tackler, it would make sense... but he sucks at everything.
Oh my, Cyp is horrible at tackling and that is the main job of a linebacker, to tackle.

How about this : Cyprien to bench.

Not a good enough tackler
I concur with the 4 replies ahead of me.
Cyprien needs to be moved to middle bench warmer

Despite everyone's opinions here the staff has not mentioned anything negative about Cyp or expressed any signs of benching him.

linebacker? are you kidding? he's like 6'0" 215

Quote:If he was a good tackler, it would make sense... but he sucks at everything.
This...it's THAT BAD
Quote:Despite everyone's opinions here the staff has not mentioned anything negative about Cyp or expressed any signs of benching him.
Quote:Despite everyone's opinions here the staff has not mentioned anything negative about Cyp or expressed any signs of benching him.
the same coaching staff who thought Gratz > House and has McCray riding the bench behind Gratz.
Are you surprised?  They don't know which players are good and which is not.  Look at McCray and House.
This was Cyprien all last game...it was pathetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiwGp1TM5k

Quote:This was Cyprien all last game...it was pathetic

Well to be fair he did force a fumble with a textbook hit.
I had a nightmare we moved AluAlu to RB or FB.

linebackers should be the best tacklers on the team soooooo......

Cyprien would thrive if used like Polamalu.  He would be a distrupting beast.

I was against all the Cyp being horrible talk (last year), but this year it has been so obvious. There is no arguing that Cyp was a miss.

Quote:Cyprien would thrive if used like Polamalu.  He would be a distrupting beast.

How could that be? 

The guy takes the wrong pursuit angle on every play.
Cyprien isn't even good enough in coverage for linebacker pass assignments.
Pages: 1 2