Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Daylight Saving Time Thread - Winter 2015-16***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Remember to spring forward all your digital clocks by 2:00AM Eastern Standard Time, this coming early Sunday Morning, November 1, to honor the next  Daylight Saving Time. All of us will gain an extra hour of sleep, but at the same time lose an extra hour of daylight. So daybreak  and darkness will each  occur one hour early, and lose one hour of daylight. :yes:

This DST period will be effective until next spring on Sunday Morning, March 13, 2016, by then we lose an extra hour. Enjoy, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.timeanddate.com/dst

They'll make an official thread for anything these days.
Our clocks have already gone back over here!

True story.

Quote:Our clocks have already gone back over here!

True story.
Where's the DeLorean?

Spring forward, Fall back..
Spring forward???? SMH
I'm pretty sure the OP only posts "official threads" at strange times and disappears.  Very odd.

I wish we could just stay with DST. Not a fan of it being dark at 5:30.

Quote:I wish we could just stay with DST. Not a fan of it being dark at 5:30.

Same.
This ^^^^

I call the winter months the dark ages for that very reason.
Dang, I didn't realize it was this weekend. 

Agree

Quote:This ^^^^

I call the winter months the dark ages for that very reason.

Daylight Savings always occurs right around the end of my football coaching season and I really don't like it. I go from leaving work and getting to go play outside in the grass and sunshine to driving home in the dark and sitting on my couch. The drop off in both available daylight and energy is just too much so I make Rico buy me beers.
Quote:Daylight Savings always occurs right around the end of my football coaching season and I really don't like it. I go from leaving work and getting to go play outside in the grass and sunshine to driving home in the dark and sitting on my couch. The drop off in both available daylight and energy is just too much so I make Rico buy me beers.

I was wondering where the hell all my money was going.
Quote:Where's the DeLorean?

GREAT SCOTT!!

Where I do 12 hour shifts, it's either 6.30AM-6.30PM or 6.30PM-6.30AM, It's dark when I leave the house for either shift.. it's also dark when I return, which sucks!
After spending approximately 212 days in the scorching Sun, bring me some cool and refreshing darkness!
Quote:Dang, I didn't realize it was this weekend. 

Good thing someone made a thread.
Quote:GREAT SCOTT!!

Where I do 12 hour shifts, it's either 6.30AM-6.30PM or 6.30PM-6.30AM, It's dark when I leave the house for either shift.. it's also dark when I return, which sucks!

You live a very dark life sir.
Quote:You live a very dark life sir.

I see what you just did there.. Clever ;-)
Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Remember to spring forward all your digital clocks by 2:00AM Eastern Standard Time, this coming early Sunday Morning, November 1, to honor the next  Daylight Saving Time. All of us will gain an extra hour of sleep, but at the same time lose an extra hour of daylight. So daybreak  and darkness will each  occur one hour early, and lose one hour of daylight. :yes:

This DST period will be effective until next spring on Sunday Morning, March 13, 2016, by then we lose an extra hour. Enjoy, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.timeanddate.com/dst

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet.

We are NOT Springing Forward our clocks on Sunday Nov 1 at 1am.

We are Falling Back our clocks on Sunday Nov 1 at 1am.

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning.
Pages: 1 2