Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sen'Derrick Marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know he's perceived to have been quiet since he came back off of injury but watching the film, he's picking up right where he left off and I don't even think he's 100%. It'll be interesting to see when the Titans roll around and he starts racking up his sacks like he loves to do against them.

He had a good game against the texans but not so much against the bills.
I believe in Sen'Derrick. Because he's got heart.
Already our best DL. Very obviously not 100% yet, which is expected. Next year I think he returns to form and with Fowler + draft pick our pass rush will see better days.
Big Sen is da man.  Glad he's back.  Can't wait to see him playing up to his prior standards. 

He's gotten pressure, holding calls, a batted pass. And not even 100%

He should probably get a much higher rep count after the bye
Sen'Derrick makes a difference when he's in the D line, he's a leader.

Mike Kaye had this to say about him:

Quote:@OHioJaguaR asks: What's your opinion on Marks thus far? Has his return helped the pass rush?

MK: In his first two games of the season, defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks has had his moments. He had a batted pass against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, drew a holding call in Week 6 against the Houston Texans and has been double-teamed regularly. He was in on the Aaron Colvin sack-fumble that led to a Chris Clemons touchdown. He was doubled by the center and right guard and got push right in front of Manuel and nearly pushed one of the linemen into him.

Marks was also on the field when Paul Posluszny picked off Manuel. While he didn't make much of an impact on the play, it was clear that the Bills made him a priority in protection.

Another underestimated aspect of Marks is his leadership. The defensive line has seemingly been more engaged in the last two games. The defense has been great against the run since Marks' return, holding the Texans and Bills to a combined 210 rushing yards on 59 carries for an average of 3.5 yards per carry.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/2015/10/27/jacksonville-jaguars-bye-week-mailbag-week-8/74660794/'>http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/2015/10/27/jacksonville-jaguars-bye-week-mailbag-week-8/74660794/</a>

On a side note, Mike Kaye needs to take over for Oesher.
Marks da man