Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin Smith - AFC Defensive player of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Getting some love on NFL AM as well, by lavarr Arrington of all people.

Congrats Telvin!
White Telvin jersey is incoming for Christmas for this guy. Favorite Jag right now easily (besides Bortles).
Good to see. Second time already halfway through his second year. 

Bortles getting recognition, Robinson and Hurns receiving plaudits, Telvin getting noticed...bizarre but it's almost as if we are moving in the right direction.
I remember being crazy excited when I found out we got Telvin Smith. Hate the Seminoles, but man I just had a feeling he was going to be good. Lets hope he just gets better and better! 

he's a beast... he's a baller.

Picture Telvin with Tyrann instead of Cyp or Gratz

"Provided by the NFL's new next-gen stats initiative, the pick six from Telvin Smith registered at a speed of 20.82 miles per hour, the third fastest touchdown scored in the slate of games this past Sunday. In comparison, he surpassed Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper's 55-yard screen play touchdown, in which he ran at speeds up to 20.72 miles per hour."

WOW!

Quote:"Provided by the NFL's new next-gen stats initiative, the pick six from Telvin Smith registered at a speed of 20.82 miles per hour, the third fastest touchdown scored in the slate of games this past Sunday. In comparison, he surpassed Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper's 55-yard screen play touchdown, in which he ran at speeds up to 20.72 miles per hour."

WOW!

Quite literally as useless as sports science info, but still cool to read ^.^
Quote:Picture Telvin with Tyrann instead of Cyp or Gratz

Some of you guys are such masochists.
Quote:Quite literally as useless as sports science info, but still cool to read ^.^
he fast?
Imagine Telvin with Jaylon Smith

Quote:he fast?

Dat fastness not be translatin to dat cova game doe yo dizzle fo shizzle my nizzle?

Except fo dis one play my sucka.  

Quote:he's a beast... he's a baller...

He's Beast Baller!
Quote:Dat fastness not be translatin to dat cova game doe yo dizzle fo shizzle my nizzle?

Except fo dis one play my sucka.  
you lost me at dat
BEAST!!!
No talent on the team tho
Quote:Imagine Telvin with Jaylon Smith

This is what I'm saying.......
Quote:Picture Telvin with Tyrann instead of Cyp or Gratz

I wanted this so bad as well as ansah but Caldwell seemed hesitant to pull the trigger on riskier players during his first draft
2x Defensive Player of the week and he's only been playing a year and a half. Kid is gonna be special.

Pages: 1 2 3