Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles for JJ Watt - would you pull the trigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hypothetical.  This would probably be a no-brainer for the fans across the US, however, we have been so QB deprived I'd like to know your thoughts.

Would you pull the trigger by trading Bortles for JJ Watt -- even up ?

Personally, I like our open offense and the future that comes with Bortles and the playmakers (OMG did I say that) we have in Bortles, ARob, Hurns, TJ, & J Thomas so I'm not making that trade.

Only on Madden.

Only if I feel like getting fired.

How's that Houston defense doing these days with Watt?

QB > anything.

Quote:Hypothetical.  This would probably be a no-brainer for the fans across the US, however, we have been so QB deprived I'd like to know your thoughts.

Would you pull the trigger by trading Bortles for JJ Watt -- even up ?

Personally, I like our open offense and the future that comes with Bortles and the playmakers (OMG did I say that) we have in Bortles, ARob, Hurns, TJ, & J Thomas so I'm not making that trade.
The fact that Watt hasn't really done much the past few games after receiving his big payday would deter me. 

Plus, I'd rather have a promising QB at the helm instead of him. 

QB > DE
...No..

Cool ..... I thought I had major Teal glasses on.

Glad to see some definitive responses that resembled my take.

Perhaps I'm not so crazy after all .... or the rest of you are just as crazy as me.  :woot: :thumbsup: :thanks:

No chance.

Not unless Houston throws a first round pick in there with it

Nah JJ doesn't win you games. Look at the texans. Blake might just be a solid QB in the league but even those are hard to find.
Is there any non-QB in the league you would trade Bortles for?

Quote:Is there any non-QB in the league you would trade Bortles for?
...No..
Of course not. A good QB trumps a great defensive player every day of the week.
Lol not even last year
If you think you have a young QB that may develop into a good starter in this league, then you do not trade him, period. 

Quote:Is there any non-QB in the league you would trade Bortles for?

There aren't even many QBs I would trade him for
Quote:...No..

I like to think about the Texans and Rams taking Clowney and Greg Robinson over Bortles. And the Texans taking Xavier Sua Filo over Derek Carr.
Quote:There aren't even many QBs I would trade him for

Rodgers is the only obvious one to me. The rest are too old.
Quote:I like to think about the Texans and Rams taking Clowney and Greg Robinson over Bortles. And the Texans taking Xavier Sua Filo over Derek Carr.
It's glorious.
I would never trade Bortles, even if offered two first rounders, JJ Watt, and a bazillion dollars.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5