Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills DB on Robinson: "He's OK. He's an NFL receiver. Average."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/10/26...bills.html

I didn't even need to watch the entire game to see Allen Robinson catching contested balls almost every single time it was thrown to him. Pathetic sour grapes.

I still love the Bills and their fans, though.

I would hate to see what an above average CB would do too him

The Bills are still crying?

Hope this finds its way to Robinson's locker. Add a chip on to that shoulder.

Robinson's numbers are similar to Dez Bryant's at the same point of their careers

Quote:I would hate to see what an above average CB would do too him

Don't worry. We will see that against the Jets in 2 weeks against Revis and Cromartie.

Really need to use this bye week to get Shatley or Bowanko in there to replace Beadles. Either need to at least be able to make them honor the to beat Jets, and give your receivers/TE a chance
Guess that must make him below average
Saw this earlier, he's basically saying he got owned by an average WR. What does that make him then?
Quote:Saw this earlier, he's basically saying he got owned by an average WR. What does that make him then?

Lol. Just...lol
Robinson responded by posting a photo of him scoring the TD on Gilmore in his Instagram with the caption "The boys in the hood are hard, come talking that trash and we'll pull your card."
I saw that yesterday.  Gilmore is a moron.

I think ARob is emerging as a #1. He was a solid possession receiver last year, but now he's making the 50/50 catches
Quote:Robinson responded by posting a photo of him scoring the TD on Gilmore in his Instagram with the caption "The boys in the hood are hard, come talking that trash and we'll pull your card."

Lol noice.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2015-10-27_at_4.46.06_PM.0.png]

Congrats A-Rob you've officially made it

Saw that on FB, that is hilarious lol
anyone ever see the hockey photoshops where they show a beachball making it through the net? 

gilmore basically did that to himself without any photoshop needed. 

AR15 is going to be a monster, our O is shaping up nicely to one defenses will fear.

Instead of Thunder and Lightning it will be like a law firm....Allen and Allen  :yes:

Quote:Saw this earlier, he's basically saying he got owned by an average WR. What does that make him then?
A future Jags DB?
Quote:A future Jags DB?

Zing!
Pages: 1 2