Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stephon Gilmore is mad, too much AR15 rapid fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, and he's an average cornerback in the league.

Any success he may have had this year can be attributed to his good defensive line.

AR15 > Step on Gil-more.

Quote:http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/in...guars.html

Sounds about as mad as some of the Gus apologists haunting the board.
Have a nice flight home jackass
Ar15 consistently does it week in and week out. Average my [BLEEP]. You just got yours handed to you today Gilmore.
what does that make you if an average guy is beating you?

Average? Haha.

No need to be salty Steph, you got done over by a top 10 WR. It happens.
Stephon Gilmore is a below average CB if an average WR went for 100 yards and a TD
Reminds of when Jason Hill called LOB a average secondary

Someone has serious butthurt. He might need to go to the hospital and get it treated.
Quote:Reminds of when Jason Hill called LOB a average secondary

I'm pretty sure he called out Revis. He then proceeded to not play against New York.
My bad couldn't remember who ^^^

Gilmore you bum haha

6 catches

98 yards

1 TD

Pretty good NFL receiver stats...  

You mad bro, was he the one who should have been called for illegal contact on the pick 6 by Bortles? The refs are a joke Robinson was mugged 

Never understood crapping on a player who just tooled you. That would mean that you are worse than the supposed "scrub".
AR had quite a few big yardage catches there, skippy.

I will say this:  the receivers have come a long way since that Atlanta CB called our receivers  "a [BLEEP] joke" after blowing us out on national TV after it was announced Khan bought the team

He was probably talking a lot during the game and doesnt wanna give 15 too much credit