Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colvin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's give this guy some props. He has like 3 sacks on the season and had a big pass break up to end the game. I think with a better D-Line in front of him he would be real good.

Like him.

Want to see some picks.
He also had some good tfls. Love the guy. He's almost never missing ta klez and his soft coverage is in front of him. He's good.
Quote:Let's give this guy some props. He has like 3 sacks on the season and had a big pass break up to end the game. I think with a better D-Line in front of him he would be real good.

i agree with that. hes a great player. 
He is soley responsible for 2 defensive TDs over the past 2 seasons.

#ballin
Colvin making plays! Finally someone steps up!
I'm officially a fan.

He was really the last couple of games.

Nice to see him steps up.

Now, put Gratz's [BLEEP] on the bench please...

So Gratz stinks...

That means McCray should start opposite Colvin, right?

You know, cuz of accountability...

Colvin is the best DB on this team. Insane value pick.
Quote:So Gratz stinks...

That means McCray should start opposite Colvin, right?

You know, cuz of accountability...
Watch Gus declare midweek that Nick Marshall is starting because Gratz couldn't finish the game, House hasn't earned it back yet, and Marshall has had a great week of practice.
he reminds me of Ronde Barber.  I imagine at some point he will start getting picks too.

But everyone was saying he was teh suxers a few weeks ago. Lol
Colvin was making big plays out there today, the picks will come when the DBs stop staying 10 yards away from the WRs wvery play.
From what I've seen McCray plays best on the side we had House, Gratz parts better on the opposite side as he played there in college and Colvin is best as how the packers used Woodson in the slot or outside
Colvin is being used like kiwaukee thomas that one year Thomas was good.
Quote:Let's give this guy some props. He has like 3 sacks on the season and had a big pass break up to end the game. I think with a better D-Line in front of him he would be real good.

A great Pass rushing CB, he should get +12 at pass rush schemes in Madden... lol

he needs to work on coverage a bit, but he's improving in his 2nd year.
He has good instincts and seems to be a hard worker. He plays very physically for a CB.
Is a CB really leading this team in sacks?

Quote:Is a CB really leading this team in sacks?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?a...&Submit=Go

lol yep
Pages: 1 2