Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What a mess...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jags beat Miami. Texans beat jags. Miami is wiping the turf with Texans...

Any given Sunday I guess
Too be fair. This is a completely different Dolphins team.
Quote:Jags beat Miami. Texans beat Jags. Miami is wiping the turf with Texans..

Any given Sunday I guess

LOL That happens every year in the NFL. But you are comparing apples and oranges because Miami does not have the same head coach, who is totally unlike the old one. Also, Arian Foster tore his Achilles tendon today.
That game was over long before Foster was injured.
The ''nothing gained from firing Gus crowd'' is proven wrong 2 weeks running now(this season) via Miami. I think their scenario is different than ours, it seemed Miami quit on Philbin, and now they are playing hard and executing.

One could argue that the Jags played a major role in the current success that the Dolphins are experiencing. 

Quote:The ''nothing gained from firing Gus crowd'' is proven wrong 2 weeks running now(this season) via Miami. I think their scenario is different than ours, it seemed Miami quit on Philbin, and now they are playing hard and executing.

If their situation is that the team quit on Philbin then the "nothing gained" crowd is still right since that clearly isn't the issue here.

Quote:Jags beat Miami. Texans beat jags. Miami is wiping the turf with Texans...

Any given Sunday I guess

I disagree.  The Jaguars defeated the Miami Dolphins with a different Head Coach, and sure many will say players not plays but a great HC can make a lot of difference (plus its been many weeks in between)...injuries, etc can change

plus some teams matchup better

for example a team that is good at throwing but bad at stopping the pass wont do good against a team with a great pass rush, and an offense that isnt bad if given time to throw.