Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can all the Debbie Downers of this site just shut up and enjoy the win for one day. I'll admit that it was an ugly win but the team showed guts in this win. They came to the same fork in the road that had blocked them the previous weeks and overcame it. I think this win will do wonders for them mentally. I'll also admit that I get frustrated with Gus at times, but you have to understand this is only his 3rd year of being a head coach and he's learning just like the players. This team is so much better than they have been the past couple of years it's a joke that some of you say you don't see improvement. Just look at the statistics and you'll see it. Go Jags!
Bradley sucks, please fire

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate.

Horrendous game today Iowa. If it wasn't for Burns, we'd be hating even more.
#firegus
This team is better and G. Bradley will get it done here. 
Too bad Gus will stay another year and a half. Deal with it. 

Quote:This team is better and G. Bradley will get it done here.

Put the bottle down. It's bad, mkay.
The players tried to win, but the coaches tried to lose
Ill say it again. It feels like a loss
Quote:Ill say it again. It feels like a loss

I concur.
Quote:Ill say it again. It feels like a loss

No it doesn't.

Quote:The players tried to win, but the coaches tried to lose
How is that even possible?  1 on 1 td in coverage (gratz), bad seperation consistently including drops(Players), No vision on the GL stuffs(Players) Heck i could've got in but its the Coaches.  Why do we have 1st, 2nd, n 3rd string players again?  I guess every team in the NFL would fail with these horrendous custom plays we're creating causing confusion.  Stop the madness or just no coaches the rest of the season.

Superbowllllll

Quote:Haters gonna hate, hate, hate.

Horrendous game today Iowa. If it wasn't for Burns, we'd be hating even more.

Shake it out...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Shake it out...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hahahaha nice
There's always one has to come give it to all the haters. The ones that are funny is when a players has a semi good statistical game in a losing effort. But anyways we did win today and that always feels great! We should be 3-4 right now. But Bradley gonna coach.
Quote:There's always one has to come give it to all the haters. The ones that are funny is when a players has a semi good statistical game in a losing effort. But anyways we did win today and that always feels great! We should be 3-4 right now. But Bradley gonna coach.

The hate is subtle in this one. 
Love that my team won. Will have a nicer Sunday afternoon than normal.

Gus still needs to go and it would make my Monday to see him fired.
Quote:There's always one has to come give it to all the haters. The ones that are funny is when a players has a semi good statistical game in a losing effort. But anyways we did win today and that always feels great! We should be 3-4 right now. But Bradley gonna coach.

If we had a good coach, we'd only have 1 loss right now.
Quote:If we had a good coach, we'd only have 1 loss right now.

It's a legitimate debate to be sure. I'll split the losses between the colts and bucs. But really they had chances to win both. A better coached team gets the wins no doubt.
Quote:Can all the Debbie Downers of this site just shut up and enjoy the win for one day. I'll admit that it was an ugly win but the team showed guts in this win. They came to the same fork in the road that had blocked them the previous weeks and overcame it. I think this win will do wonders for them mentally. I'll also admit that I get frustrated with Gus at times, but you have to understand this is only his 3rd year of being a head coach and he's learning just like the players. This team is so much better than they have been the past couple of years it's a joke that some of you say you don't see improvement. Just look at the statistics and you'll see it. Go Jags!
Stop telling people what to do.  
Pages: 1 2 3