Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Positives: We have 2 quality young WR's and a good Rookie RB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well with all the Debbie Downer stuff i have posted lately, I feel i need to at least speak about the high quality play of the Allen's and Yeldon.   Great heart and determination by Yeldon, and our WR duo played great and for once in a long time it is looking like we have better athletes on the field then the other teams D. With all of that being said, Gus has to go !!!!!

Positive:

We won.

They once every blue moon.

Too bad Gus is staying for another year and a half. Deal with it. 

We also have a great young qb for the first three quarters of games.

Don't forget we have a quality QB as well and even if he makes bone head decisions at times he also make plays as well just like the game winning TD. 

Give anyone besides Gerhart on the 53 man roster 4 attempts at the 1 and we win this easily. Gerfart is a drivekiller and a gamebreaker. Cut him!
We also have this guy named Thomas who Is 3rd string apparently
They never use Yeldon when we need it most
Gerhart hasn't done much. First couple games he was alright. Now he just imploded.

You really can't forgive 4 tries at a 1 yard touchdown and not come away with it. Especially since HE IS the goaline back. Cutting him now doesn't really do much though. Id keep him on the bench for awhile though

#Accountability. If house gets benched last week, Gerhart gets double benched or inactived (since he is a backup anyways)

Quote:We also have this guy named Thomas who Is 3rd string apparently

He actually got injured.
Quote:We also have this guy named Thomas who Is 3rd string apparently
Thomas is fat, injuryprone, and overpaid
Quote:He actually got injured.

So he was healthy,got benched for jacobs then came back in and got hurt when we threw that one deep ball to him? Soooo he was a back up then got hurt
What sucks is we should be 6-1 or 5-2 and with better coaching we are.     We have talent and our guys do bust their buts but bad coaching and poor second half adjustments kill us