Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Players > Coaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clearly the core of this team saved us today because the coaching was certainly going to give us the loss...

Glad we won't have to hear about those run calls as much as we would've
Bradley should still be fired

The offensive play selection in the 2nd half should cost Olson his job.

Quote:Glad we won't have to hear about those run calls as much as we would've
Some people would have been crucified by the fans if we were to end up with the loss...

You can tell Gus and Co. are in over their heads... 

He got bailed out by the grit and gut of Hurns, Colvin, AR15, Bortles (coming back after the INT), Telvin and crew...
Quote:Some people would have been crucified by the fans if we were to end up with the loss...

You can tell Gus and Co. are in over their heads...

He got bailed out by the grit and gut of Hurns, Colvin, AR15, Bortles (coming back after the INT), Telvin and crew...
I hope Khan has an outside advisor who understands football, and doesn't just like the fact that Gus won in London.

Coaching in this game was disgusting to say the least.
Too bad Gus will stay another year and a half. Deal with it. 

Quote:The offensive play selection in the 2nd half should cost Olson his job.

This^!! Thank you!!
Quote:Too bad Gus will stay another year and a half. Deal with it. 

Deal with it?  Are you kidding?  We're all super stoked with this win!  We belive in Victory!  We believe in pepperoni!  And of course we believe in:  

[Image: 2tpadzw.gif]
lol @ anchorman.

Quote:The offensive play selection in the 2nd half should cost Olson his job.

this offense is 3x better than it was last season get the heck outta here
Quote:Clearly the core of this team saved us today because the coaching was certainly going to give us the loss...

I don't feel like rehashing all the coaching blunders but dude! What the heck! How can you be this bad of a coach? He tried to give the game back like he didn't want it. He wants the process more than the win.
In reality, the last 2 series on offense, Gus called for Toby runs.. Bortles said "Screw you, Gus.. I'm tired of losing."
Quote:I don't feel like rehashing all the coaching blunders but dude! What the heck! How can you be this bad of a coach? He tried to give the game back like he didn't want it. He wants the process more than the win.

Too bad Gus will stay another year and a half. Deal with it. 
Quote:In reality, the last 2 series on offense, Gus called for Toby runs.. Bortles said "Screw you, Gus.. I'm tired of losing."

Congratulations on knowing football. The offense coordinator is the one who called those 4 straight runs. Greg Olson I think wanted to send a message to Toby. I doubt we will see that again. 

Seriously, Its pathetic to whine about Gus and then on the same coin blame him for something he didnt do CLEARLY. 

Seriously though, who in their right mind runs the same RB in the same exact plays 4 times in a row and can't even gain a yard?!
Quote:I don't feel like rehashing all the coaching blunders but dude! What the heck! How can you be this bad of a coach? He tried to give the game back like he didn't want it. He wants the process more than the win.

We don't always agree but we are in total accord here. This game is Jaguars coaching in a microcosm and displays for all to see why this coaching staff needs to be shown the door.

Yeah, it won't likely happen during the season but it needs to happen immediately after.
Quote:this offense is 3x better than it was last season get the heck outta here

That's great, it still stinks.
Quote:lol @ anchorman.

:thumbsup:

Seriously, I'm just glad we won.  Especially after that pick 6, I don't think I could have handled the Jungle with all the baconators and other doofuses coming here if we would have lost.

BB5 and Hurns just saved the Jungle 2 weeks of sheer misery!
Quote:Congratulations on knowing football. The offense coordinator is the one who called those 4 straight runs. Greg Olson I think wanted to send a message to Toby. I doubt we will see that again. 

Seriously, Its pathetic to whine about Gus and then on the same coin blame him for something he didnt do CLEARLY. 

Because Gus, as the HC, doesn't control who plays?
Pages: 1 2