Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Gus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

THAT LAST DRIVE WAS INSANITY! like what the [BLEEP] were we thinking? Where was Yeldon? 4 times are you serious?

FIRE GUS! Pretty simple.
And Myers!

We have One of the best red zone TE in the entire NFL in Julius Thomas and not one attempt? We don't even try Yeldon?

Just trust the process and feed Slowby the ball. Give me a break! Gus sucks.

I'm not truly sure if this is all on Gus, it may be all Olson's fault.
FG puts us up 3 scores. Absolute garbage of a head coach!
Quote:THAT LAST DRIVE WAS INSANITY! like what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] were we thinking? Where was Yeldon? 4 times are you serious?

FIRE GUS! Pretty simple.

these folks refuse to see it. lets run SUPER SLOW TOBY 3 times in a row. no yeldon. no playfake. no nothing. this dude is _____ and these _____ on this board are blind to the FACTS 
Wasn't Olson the playcaller?  Granted, Gus should have stepped in but don't put it 100% on Gus.

Those goal line runs were on Olson
Literally makes no sense at all.
Unbelievably stupid.
Coaching has lost us at least 2 games this year. Today will be number 3
That is the FIRST question that needs to be asked. Did Olson call four straight running plays? Or was he told by Gus to "run it in with Toby"?

I still can't believe this crap.
Quote:That is the FIRST question that needs to be asked. Did Olson call four straight running plays? Or was he told by Gus to "run it in with Toby"?

I still can't believe this crap.

i remember when some folks were ecstatic when we got Olsen lol. sad 

Even a jump ball to Robinson? Quick slant to Hurns or something.

I literally dont see what they thought was going to happen if they ran the same thing 4 times in a row and made it incredibly obvious. Makes our line look weak and our Coaching..inept.
Accountability. Changing one's play call
I never been up double digits and felt like we would lose more then this game

This offense is terrible.. If it wasnt for the defense scoring