Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegan Woman Arrested After Repeatedly Crashing Her Car Into Chicken Truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Vegan Woman Arrested After Repeatedly Crashing Her Car Into Chicken Truck

A Vegan woman in Georgia was arrested for taking out her anger on the world of meat by slamming her car into a truck carrying chicken.

https://heatst.com/life/vegan-woman-arre...ken-truck/

Vegans are for the most part that stupid.

Is an argument between 2 vegans still called a 'Beef'.
So that's why the chicken crossed the road.

Lack of protein leading to lower brain functionality. 

Save the trees and eat a vegan..
Quote:Lack of protein leading to lower brain functionality. 

Exactly! Humans were made to be omnivores. We're supposed to eat meat. It goes back to caveman times. By denying yourself this right, you go nuts!
Quote:Is an argument between 2 vegans still called a 'Beef'.

What does one vegan say to another vegan theyve seen to much? We've got to stop meating like this!
Quote:What does one vegan say to another vegan theyve seen to much? We've got to stop meating like this!
Lol. I have to fess up I pulled mine from online cause I knew there got to be thousands of vegan jokes.
Quote:Lol. I have to fess up I pulled mine from online cause I knew there got to be thousands of vegan jokes.

Oh I did the same thing lol

This one's pretty good...

What do you call a male vegan that enjoys himself? A non-dairy creamer!
Quote:Vegans are for the most part that stupid.

Not really. 

But I have to admit there are a lot of good jokes in this thread. 

I could never be a vegan, or vegetarian.   But I do think it's probably a healthier diet.  

Quote:Not really. 

But I have to admit there are a lot of good jokes in this thread. 

I could never be a vegan, or vegetarian.   But I do think it's probably a healthier diet.  

I saw a bumper sticker that read "Eat Healthy, Die Anyway"

Maybe it should have read "Eat Healthy, Die Later"
21 Jump Street hahahahahahahahahahaha
I know a vegan who would never drive her car into a chicken truck. Of course that's because she doesn't drive but that's besides the point.
Interesting, this woman is not in it for health reasons IMO. She probably doesn't believe in using any animal products at all (i.e. leather or anything, not just food) and that meat eaters deserved to be punished.

Even as a vegetarian, I do not understand the above viewpoint. Its like people are trying to make a political statement by their diet. Not something I would engage in.