Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Schumer pulled visa strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse

A snowshoe racer from India whose entry into the U.S. to compete was made possible by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer was being held Friday in a New York jail on a sex charge

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/sch...abuse.html

Was this before or after he was hanging out with Putin?

Onviously, this proves, all liberals endorse child molestation, and should be arrested and locked up for the good of the country.
Quote:Onviously, this proves, all liberals endorse child molestation, and should be arrested and locked up for the good of the country.

THANK YOU!!!

I've been saying this all along..
I do find it particularly telling how the usual suspects who will lick the boots of any democrat that opposes Trump are oddly silent in this thread.  I guess even boot lickers have limits.

Quote:I do find it particularly telling how the usual suspects who will lick the boots of any democrat that opposes Trump are oddly silent in this thread.  I guess even boot lickers have limits.

The Jewish community center bomb threat thread is a ghost town too...
Quote:The Jewish community center bomb threat thread is a ghost town too...
Shocker.