Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 5 things for a win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Blitz the dang QB on passing downs.  Enough is enough Gus, your 4 man front can't get it done and your corners can't cover forever.  You bench House, but this is your problem. This isn't rocket science.

2. Stop being stupid and start House.  He's the best cover corner we've seen this season, and the only one making plays on the ball. He needs help from the  pass rush. I would say he's best on the team, but you decided to not play our best corner from last year so I can't say for sure.

3. Win the turnover battle.  I love Bortles, but he needs a clean game.  And can we get an dang interception!?!  One all season is all we've got.  ONE!

4. Run block.  We've got talent at RB, but they can't do anything when they are wrapped up the second they get the ball.  Can we bench Beadles and see what happens?  How can it be worse?

5. London:  Khan's committed to you so show the support, make some noise and give us the home field advantage!

I could go on and on with the way this team has played, but i think this would be enough to get a win against an injury decimated Bills team.

1. Run Blocking

2. No Turnovers

3. Pressure the QB

4. No Arm Tackles

5. Catch the !%$# Ball

1. Rush the Bill's QB

2. Make a kick

3. Protect Blake

4. Stop the run

5. Open holes for the run

1. have more points on the board at the end of the game than the bills.
Quote:1. Blitz the dang QB on passing downs.  Enough is enough Gus, your 4 man front can't get it done and your corners can't cover forever.  You bench House, but this is your problem. This isn't rocket science.

2. Stop being stupid and start House.  He's the best cover corner we've seen this season, and the only one making plays on the ball. He needs help from the  pass rush. I would say he's best on the team, but you decided to not play our best corner from last year so I can't say for sure.

3. Win the turnover battle.  I love Bortles, but he needs a clean game.  And can we get an dang interception!?!  One all season is all we've got.  ONE!

4. Run block.  We've got talent at RB, but they can't do anything when they are wrapped up the second they get the ball.  Can we bench Beadles and see what happens?  How can it be worse?

5. London:  Khan's committed to you so show the support, make some noise and give us the home field advantage!

I could go on and on with the way this team has played, but i think this would be enough to get a win against an injury decimated Bills team.

Will do!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Will do!! :thumbsup:
Tell your friends!  Will you be going to the game?
Quote:1. have more points on the board at the end of the game than the bills.
Never heard that not-so-clever line around here :whistling:
Quote:Tell your friends!  Will you be going to the game?

Yeah, me and my good lady are going.

We're heading to London tomorrow and making a weekend of it!

Quote:1. have more points on the board at the end of the game than the bills.

At the end of the day, it really is just this simple.
London fans cheer loud for the Jags and boo the Bills.  It will help players morale especially Marcedes Lewis, he'll be very happy.

Quote:Yeah, me and my good lady are going.

Do us all a favor and give Marcedes a nice loud BOOO!
1 Get

2 A

3 Better

4 Head

5 Coach

Quote:Do us all a favor and give Marcedes a nice loud BOOO!

Haha, sure ok.. 

Are they saying boo? or Boo-urns?... (Simpsons reference ;-))
6. Bills Starters catch severe food poisoning after eating some bad fish and chips.  Jags squeak by a victory in OT after Meyers makes a 10 yard kick.

Do not let their D shut down Big Game Hurns, get Hurns the ball. Get Allen Robinson vertically deep.

6. The Bills are deported. All of them.

Quote:Yeah, me and my good lady are going.

Have fun Darlo and get LOUD on the billygoats' third downs. I can just imagine how loud Wembley could get.

Oh and don't forget  "MOVE DEM CHAINS"  on Jags making first downs!

question.....do they cut your beer taps off in the third quarter?
Quote:1. Blitz the dang QB on passing downs.  Enough is enough Gus, your 4 man front can't get it done and your corners can't cover forever.  You bench House, but this is your problem. This isn't rocket science.

1. I agree with wholeheartedly. My philosophy is that if the QB is picking you apart anyway, send the house. Even if he completes it you make him pick his teeth up after the play. If he needs help to his car after the game, then so be it.
Quote:6. Bills Starters catch severe food poisoning after eating some bad fish and chips.  Jags squeak by a victory in OT after Meyers makes a 10 yard kick.

lol, there is no such thing as a 10 yard kick in the NFL.
Quote:lol, there is no such thing as a 10 yard kick in the NFL.
 The Jags will be the first team in NFL history to KICK a 10 yard field goal.  Even though the Center is in the end zone to hike the ball, GUS fails to realize what is going on and we lose by 1 pt.
Pages: 1 2