Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Power Supplies...Sorensen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cleaning out an old garage and came across a Sorensen Power Supply qrd 20-4.

I'm cluess in this world of power supplies/ automobile fixes. Anyone know what they do? I googled it, but just came across ones for sale. I'm guessing it has to do with automotive.

Thanks.
It doesn't really have to do with automotive, though it could be used like that.  It's a DC power supply that puts out up to 20 VDC and up to 4 Amps.  It's typically used for testing other electronics and is suitable for use in the automotive industry since the specs are well above what a car accessory needs.

If you put it up for sale on Ebay you might get $20 or $30 for it.  Some people that don't know what they are looking at might give you more for it.  If you put it up for sale on Ebay, DO NOT put it in the automotive section, rather put it in the electronics/test equipment section.

If you want more info about it, feel free to PM me.

Quote:It doesn't really have to do with automotive, though it could be used like that.  It's a DC power supply that puts out up to 20 VDC and up to 4 Amps.  It's typically used for testing other electronics and is suitable for use in the automotive industry since the specs are well above what a car accessory needs.

If you put it up for sale on Ebay you might get $20 or $30 for it.  Some people that don't know what they are looking at might give you more for it.  If you put it up for sale on Ebay, DO NOT put it in the automotive section, rather put it in the electronics/test equipment section.

If you want more info about it, feel free to PM me.

Will do. Thanks.