Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sergio Brown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone heard about why he has not been playing? I think I was was so apathetic about that game last Sunday that I did't even notice he wasn't there. 

He's just so average it doesn't even matter.
Benched in favor of Josh Evans.

He played for the Pats and Colts so maybe he isn't buying Buffoon Bradley's "wins don't matter" nonsense. Anybody who doesn't drink the Kool aid gets benched regardless of on field performance. Meanwhile, chumps like Cyprien and Marcedes are invincible in Loosey Goosey Bradley's eyes no matter how much they stink every week.
Well i think josh evans did a pretty good job overall. I think the gameplan overall just didn't allow the safeties to do more. 

Quote:He played for the Pats and Colts so maybe he isn't buying Buffoon Bradley's "wins don't matter" nonsense. Anybody who doesn't drink the Kool aid gets benched regardless of on field performance. Meanwhile, chumps like Cyprien and Marcedes are invincible in Loosey Goosey Bradley's eyes no matter how much they stink every week.

This is probably true. I think it is also the reason for the House benching.

Normally this would cause the locker room to turn against the coach, but most of the other players don't care about winning from their own words.
Evans is getting a lot of love from the coaching staff. So forget the guys Caldwell brought inIke house and brown.

US fans think the scheme is poor and coaches don't make proper adjustments.

Fans also think certain players have good play on field and flash potential (brown house)

Coaches bench said players for those that fit their scheme.

?????? I guess they still collect paychecks.
What kind of name is Sergio? 

Quote:What kind of name is Sergio? 

I think it's Mediterranean...
Didn't Sergio play well in the games he played?  I can't remember...  Either way, how can he be worse that Evans?

Quote:Didn't Sergio play well in the games he played?  I can't remember...  Either way, how can he be worse that Evans?

That's what I thought. House and Brown get benched or have their playing time drastically decreased, but Beadles continues to start, Clemons isn't cut...
Sergio busquets, Sergio aguero, or even Sergio Ramos just to name a few. I Wouldn't trash someone's name just for the sake of it.
Quote:That's what I thought. House and Brown get benched or have their playing time drastically decreased, but Beadles continues to start, Clemons isn't cut...

I quit trying to make sense of what the Jags are doing on the D a while back.
Those screaming "accountability!":

Look no further than House and Brown. Of course its not what you meant or wantedd .... But its accountability nonetheless.

Sergio was never touted as a starter anyway, remember. He was someone else's back up that we prayed was better than Evans.

Turns out they both dont have what it takes to play FS in this scheme. No shocker.

What? It's not that obscure.

Never heard of Sergio Garcia??
I actually can't remember the last time our safetys were good.
Quote:I actually can't remember the last time our safetys were good.
Landry/Lowery was probably the last decent duo we had. Before that, I can only remember Darius/Grant. I forget who played alongside Reggie Nelson... Sammy Knight?

Sergio missed tackles in the Bucs game. But then again, Cyprien does too, but doesn't get benched.
Quote:Landry/Lowery was probably the last decent duo we had. Before that, I can only remember Darius/Grant. I forget who played alongside Reggie Nelson... Sammy Knight?

Sergio missed tackles in the Bucs game. But then again, Cyprien does too, but doesn't get benched.
He was horrible that game. Probably responsible for damn near half those 23 missed tackles.
Quote:He was horrible that game. Probably responsible for damn near half those 23 missed tackles.
To be fair, the entire defense was awful. I do remember Browns whiff on that long Doug Martin run.
Quote:I actually can't remember the last time our safetys were good.
Dawan Landry and Dwight Lowery were completely serviceable despite what people say,
Pages: 1 2