Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is it time to bench Cyprien?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I feel like he's continually regressed yet oddly enough Sergio gets the bench before him.

if cyprien wasn't a second round pick he would have been off this team a long time ago.

He turrible.
He's only bad when playing in North America on Sundays.

We have a London game coming up and a Thursday Night game in November so the arrow is pointing up,.

the comparisons to Kam Chancellor have been the worst.  The only similarity he shares with Kam is that they play the same position.

There are literally no other similarities.

Kam is a massive big hitter and good in coverage.  Cyprien is like 6'0", bad in coverage, and an average tackler at best

Quote:the comparisons to Kam Chancellor have been the worst.  The only similarity he shares with Kam is that they play the same position.

There are literally no other similarities.

Kam is a massive big hitter and good in coverage.  Cyprien is like 6'0", bad in coverage, and an average tackler at best

"Average tackler at best" might be a compliment to cyp
Quote:"Average tackler at best" might be a compliment to cyp

exactly.  yet when Cyprien was drafted people are like "he's our Kam." from day one ive questioned that train of thought.
It was time weeks ago.

Yes
Yes
Who will replace him at this point?

NH3...

Quote:Who will replace him at this point?

NH3...

I think people want Sergio and Evans combo, not that i think that's an upgrade
Quote:I think people want Sergio and Evans combo, not that i think that's an upgrade
Evans is the reason that Sergio is on the roster. He, Evans is an Overflow type player meaning that he'll do when there's nobody else available to play. Sample will be a better fit I may add. 

NH3...
Watching the Jags v. Bucs game and this guy is a piece of work. Can't tackle and clearly don't understand angles. He should be playing in Canada but Jacksonville is an extension of that league so he's good there.
I had a small school "Gene" vibe when he was drafted.  I said to myself, "Self, this is a brand new front office and future."

I believed in CypSquad; but now i believe the bench needs warming this winter.

We need to start a petition
They might once Sample gets back.

Quote:They might once Sample gets back.
If only Sample didn't commit as many, if not more mistakes when he played. He's not ready. Maybe next year.

Its time to bring Dmac out of the doghouse and put Colvin at FS.
Nothing like seeing a blurry #37 whiff past the opposing ball carrier at mach 10 in the replays. Always merits a nice giggle.

If you bench him who do you play instead?  Who give you a better chance to win?  Right now we don't have a core player at either safety position (although Sample flashes some traits).  I expect this position to be addressed big league.

Pages: 1 2 3