Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Big Cat Country: Jaguars Fire Gus Bradley; Yosemite Sam named Interim Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/10/20/...erim-coach

Obviously this is a joke, but when I first read the headline my heart stopped.

YS would be an upgrade 

i saw this earlier on twitter. i read two sentences and realized my time is too valuable to waste

BurritoBros is lauded for his satire there...

I have always thought it was awful

and not funny.

Quote:BurritoBros is lauded for his satire there...

I have always thought it was awful

and not funny.

He epitomizes what Jacksonville was 20+ years ago.
BCC needs to go on a hiatus for a few weeks.  Their Fire Gus Bradley onslaught is ridiculous.

If you are trying to provide entertaining material, the same thing over and over isn't doing it.  The Burrito guy is an embarrassment. 

This is sideline material at best.  Then again, anything from that blog is.

Can't be worse.

Quote:This is sideline material at best. Then again, anything from that blog is.

Yea, it's bad over there.
I want my click back
I used to actually go to the site for Jaguar news. It's just awful now. Read the Facebook comments about it. And of course they are in full on attack mode against anybody who disagrees. It's pretty much just a BCB mouthpiece.
They've become the enemy...  Ninja

NH3...

:down: 

Yosimite Sam is a horrible selection. 

1. Hard to understand.  How can you learn from someone if you do not know what they are saying?  Playcalling would be a nightmare.

2. No head coach experience.  Why must we keep repeating the same mistakes?  I understand giving people a shot, but this is getting ridiculous.

3. Reckless behavior.  This guy still thinks he's in the wild west.  This is 2015, you can't just be shooting guns everywhere.   Somebody's gonna get hurt.

4. No football experience.  Am I missing something?  When has Sam ever even been seen with a football, much less played it?

5. He's a cartoon.  I'm skeptical that a cartoon can even function properly in reality.  If I'm not mistaking, he wouldn't even be able to pick anything up unless it's also a cartoon.

The Jaguars have failed the city of Jacksonville once again.   

Yosemite Sam roaming the sideline at Everstank field.... Jags would have same record..... No wait..... Oh God, they are already being coached by a cartoon.....

Maybe Sam would use his cartoon guns and shoot some of these players in the rear end..
I have to question Sam's motivation techniques...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhlQgvHmQ0

I can only imagine what his postgame speech would be like after a loss...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnDxPG3KrtA

Quote:I have to question Sam's motivation techniques...

This clip completely sold me.. We need Sam for sure..
Quote:This clip completely sold me.. We need Sam for sure..

I can see him out on the field....whacking players for over running the ball and screaming WHOA!!!
Quote::down:

Yosimite Sam is a horrible selection.

1. Hard to understand. How can you learn from someone if you do not know what they are saying? Playcalling would be a nightmare.

2. No head coach experience. Why must we keep repeating the same mistakes? I understand giving people a shot, but this is getting ridiculous.

3. Reckless behavior. This guy still thinks he's in the wild west. This is 2015, you can't just be shooting guns everywhere. Somebody's gonna get hurt.

4. No football experience. Am I missing something? When has Sam ever even been seen with a football, much less played it?

5. He's a cartoon. I'm skeptical that a cartoon can even function properly in reality. If I'm not mistaking, he wouldn't even be able to pick anything up unless it's also a cartoon.

The Jaguars have failed the city of Jacksonville once again.

And that's why we need Foghorn Leghorn.
Pages: 1 2