Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: THIS MIGHT FINALLY BE THE YEAR....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....THAT WE GET THE NUMBER 1 PICK  :teehee:

In years past we were so god awful that no one expected us to win a game, allowing to sneak up on people and overachieve. Last year expectations were increased but they weren't that high and we underachieved to 3 wins. This year we are truly one of those dumpsterfire teams that have some talent and continually find new ways to lose every week until the just give up by week 10. We are the 2013 Texans. We finally have the ingrediants to get the number 1 pick. Every team left on our schedule for the year with the exception of the Jets are a dumpsterfire like we are and if there is one thing we are good at it's finding innovative ways to lose to other dumpsterfires. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't know. The Chiefs and Titans might have something to say about that.

I still don't see it happening.

As bad as we've been recently, still nice that we've never had a season as bad as the Lions or Bucs or the first overall pick
Quote:I still don't see it happening.

As bad as we've been recently, still nice that we've never had a season as bad as the Lions or Bucs or the first overall pick

Its gonna happen. This team is god awful. They will find ways to lose
Quote:I don't know. The Chiefs and Titans might have something to say about that.
Titans actually have a defense though.
Quote:I don't know. The Chiefs and Titans might have something to say about that.
If we can find a way to go 0-3 in a stretch that had games against the Luck-less Colts, Bucs, and Texans at home I don't see why we wouldn't find a way to lose to the Chiefs and Titans. If nothing else Whisenhunt and Reid will coach circles around Gus.

It will not turn around until we get the number 1 pick. This is what the universe is telling us.

-4 more games left against the AFCS.

-Also have to play the Ravens (who knows which Ravens team will show up on that day)

-there's also the possibility the Jags may win a game that no one thinks there's a chance (a very slim possibility, I'll grant you)

Jags might end up with 2-3 more wins,, which will put them out of the top draft pick slot. Jags will be picking top 5 again though,, book it.
As long as Mariotta is well, the Titans will beat us twice

Detroit is terrible as well... Jags will end up with another top 5 pick.

Quote:As long as Mariotta is well, the Titans will beat us twice

Lol
Of course we will have the first overall pick !!! And he will have a season ending ACL injury when he will step onto the podium to hug Roger Goodell.

#becausejaguars

Quote:Of course we will have the first overall pick !!! And he will have a season ending ACL injury when he will step onto the podium to hug Roger Goodell.

#becausejaguars

Only if it's a Gator.
I doubt we get the first overall pick. But if we do I hope someone wants to move up a few spots for it...

We'll get a few moral victories that'll knock us down to 5th or 6th.

It's really not, though

The Lions from their winless season up until 2011 still have more wins than the Jaguars do from 2011 to now.
If you type the header in all caps, people will believe you.

Quote:As long as Mariotta is well, the Titans will beat us twice

I'm sorry, I really hate to constantly call you dumb...  But have you not been watching the Jaguars that reside in Jacksonville, Florida?  

We've been losing to backups and cleveland brown castoffs.  You realize that, don't you?  

Marriottas, the crappy QB he is, along with his backup, Mettenberger, both have a good chance of beating us--- And it has nothing to do with how good or not good they are...  Stop trolling, it makes you look so dumb...