Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stats of the Week -- October 19th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The offense is 30th in points per game scored and 30th in points per game allowed.

It isn't hard to understand why the team is 30th in the league standings.

Last season, the offense was 32nd in points per game scored; 26th in points per game allowed; and was 29th in the league standings.

In 2013, the offense was 32nd in points per game scored; 28th in points per game allowed; and was 28th in the league standings.

In 2012, the offense was 30th in points per game scored; 29th in points per game allowed; and was 32nd in the league standings.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." 

In my view, it is clearly time for new management and coaching.

The numbers speak for themselves.

In the past four years, team has averaged next to last in points per game scored; 30th in points per game allowed; and 30th in league standings.

Anyone who thinks the team is ready to turn the corner, in my judgment, is just fooling themselves.

[Image: B_5HujcU8AAhcLu.jpg]

I can forgive the first couple of years. Our roster was utter poo. But we have some real talent now; even though the defense is lacking playmakers right now. We should see more W's than we have so far; especially with the teams we've played.

I can't argue with your outcome really at all.....

GO JAGS!!

With respect to the roster, how can management justify the team's performance when year-after-year the team drafts at the top of every round?

And, it isn't just bad picks at QB.  Some teams win with marginal QBs.  Peyton Manning is near the bottom in QB rating, but his team is undefeated.

I know it is hard getting anyone to come when the team has been so historically bad, but there's no direction but up for this team.

It simply can't get much worse.

[Image: baby-monitor-crying-modern-family.gif]

At least we're not 32nd anymore.

#improvement

Quote:At least we're not 32nd anymore.

Started from the bottom, now we're here!
Quote:The offense is 30th in points per game scored and 30th in points per game allowed.

It isn't hard to understand why the team is 30th in the league standings.

Last season, the offense was 32nd in points per game scored; 26th in points per game allowed; and was 29th in the league standings.

In 2013, the offense was 32nd in points per game scored; 28th in points per game allowed; and was 28th in the league standings.

In 2012, the offense was 30th in points per game scored; 29th in points per game allowed; and was 32nd in the league standings.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

In my view, it is clearly time for new management and coaching.

The numbers speak for themselves.

In the past four years, team has averaged next to last in points per game scored; 30th in points per game allowed; and 30th in league standings.

Anyone who thinks the team is ready to turn the corner, in my judgment, is just fooling themselves.

Now thats improvement
Quote: 

Well then stop making the same posts over and over gain.   Complain about something else.