Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Canada Elects New Prime Minister in Justin Trudeau
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TURRIBLE

I wonder if he'll keep drawing Doonesbury?

Quote:I wonder if he'll keep drawing Doonesbury?
You're thinking of Gary Trudeau.
Canada is still a thing?

Quote:Canada is still a thing?

Ehhhh no need to get personal
Quote:Canada is still a thing?
The polite upstairs neighbors that tolerate our rowdy partying at all hours. 
Canada elects a liberal?  Shocking!   :woot:

Quote:The polite upstairs neighbors that tolerate our rowdy partying at all hours.
"Eh, buddies, what's all that racket aboot?"
Quote:"Eh, buddies, what's all that racket aboot?"
SHUT IT CANUCKS!

"Oh well that's alright then, I suppose. Sorry to bother you there during your festivities eh?"
Free weed for all.

Says he will legalize.

His Dad was popular. 55 years old, marries a 20 something babe. She parties with the Stones and Studio 54. Oui, Oui mon frere.

Harper was a Conservative, but also labeled a reformer.

All the best up there.... Besides the Brits, they're the only friends we have and can trust. Go Blue Jays,eh hoser?
They had Harper for 10 years.  He was pretty abrasive and not very likable.   Sometimes, people pull the lever for change just because they're sick of the guy who is in there. 

DUDE WEED LMAO

guy has no experience and was a drama actor or something

smh Oh Canada indeed

I believe there was a US prez who was an actor as well...trying to think of who it was

Quote:I believe there was a US prez who was an actor as well...trying to think of who it was

Abe Lincoln?  I know he didn't like theaters for some reason.  I'm guessing cause he was booed as an Actor.
Quote:guy has no experience and was a drama actor or something

smh Oh Canada indeed
"I played the Prime Minister on TV once."
Quote:guy has no experience and was a drama actor or something

smh Oh Canada indeed

No, that was Ronald Reagan.
Quote:No, that was Ronald Reagan.
I know history's not your strong suit, but Reagan was the wildly-successful governor of California for eight years before becoming President.
Quote:I know history's not your strong suit, but Reagan was the wildly-successful governor of California for eight years before becoming President.

No, you're thinking of President Schwarzenegger
Pages: 1 2