Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars coaching staff assessment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I know pretty much everybody on this forum believes Gus Bradley needs to be fired. My Question is

what to U think about the rest of Staff. I'm not asking do we fire them all I just wonder what you think about

rest of staff? I think Wr coach Jerry Sullivan has done a nice job

working with Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and even Bryan Walters. Do bad he can't help the Albino tiger.

OC Greg Olson has zero experience developing a young Qb but I like what he's done with blake but still

a lot of work to do. I wasn't big on hire because Olson track record as NFL OC has been poor. I

actually think he's done a decent job this year. Need to get running game and Tight ends going though.

Defensively I really like Dline coach Todd Wash. He has a strong resume and he's done a nice job with

Marks and I look forward to seeing him work with Dante Fowler Jr. If Coach Wash is back next season.

DC Bob Babich I'm not impressed with. You look as his time as DC both in Chicago and Jacksonville.

The results have not been there. I'd like to see us bring some more pressures and give Davon House help
when needed. Certainly could have used help on Deandre Hopkins yesterday. Gus deserves lost of blame

for are defense still sucking here in year 3. I think the most disappointing position group on team

continues to be Secondary. I still like Aaron Colvin and Demetrius MCcray at Cb. I'm excited about

James sample at Safety. I think Dwayne Walker has done a awful job with this group. I truly believe

talent is there and yet 3 Int from CB last year and none so far this season. So yeah we still suck.
Jerry Sullivan stays the rest can go

FIRE EVERYONE BUT MARRONE, OLSON, AND SULLIVAN.

Quote:Jerry Sullivan stays the rest can go
Do You think any other coaches are good coaches at current position. I personally like Jerry and Todd wash. Lb Coach
Robert Saleh maybe just to early to tell. Certainly in 2nd year with Jags and 2nd year coaching linebackers. I like what I've seen with Telvin Smith and Dan Skuta.
Olson has lots of experience. Worked with Derek Carr and Steve young. Young loves the guy
Quote:Do You think any other coaches are good coaches at current position. I personally like Jerry and Todd wash. Lb Coach

Robert Saleh maybe just to early to tell. Certainly in 2nd year with Jags and 2nd year coaching linebackers. I like what I've seen with Telvin Smith and Dan Skuta.
Jerry Sullivan the rest are mediocre
You lost me Olson having zero experience with young QB's. Simply not true.
Quote:You lost me Olson having zero experience with young QB's. Simply not true.

He once worked with Blaine Gabbert. Molded him in to who he is today.
Olson got a good season out of a young and inexperienced Josh Freeman.  

Josh.   Freeman. 

I stopped reading after the "zero experience" comment.  Sorry. 

Olson is solid, would like to keep him on the future staff. Sullivan is good as well. Defensive assistants are mediocre and Babich stinks.
Sullivan has been the lone beacon of competency for some time now. Pay him whatever he desires.
We've had a lot of drops during Sullivan's time here. I'm not impressed with anyone.

A case can be made to keep the offensive staff to have continuity. But on the other hand, BB5 and the Allens spent personal time in the offseason improving without coaches.
Quote:Ok I know pretty much everybody on this forum believes Gus Bradley needs to be fired. My Question is

what to U think about the rest of Staff. I'm not asking do we fire them all I just wonder what you think about

rest of staff? I think Wr coach Jerry Sullivan has done a nice job

working with Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and even Bryan Walters. Do bad he can't help the Albino tiger.

OC Greg Olson has zero experience developing a young Qb but I like what he's done with blake but still

a lot of work to do. I wasn't big on hire because Olson track record as NFL OC has been poor. I

actually think he's done a decent job this year. Need to get running game and Tight ends going though.

Defensively I really like Dline coach Todd Wash. He has a strong resume and he's done a nice job with

Marks and I look forward to seeing him work with Dante Fowler Jr. If Coach Wash is back next season.

DC Bob Babich I'm not impressed with. You look as his time as DC both in Chicago and Jacksonville.

The results have not been there. I'd like to see us bring some more pressures and give Davon House help

when needed. Certainly could have used help on Deandre Hopkins yesterday. Gus deserves lost of blame

for are defense still sucking here in year 3. I think the most disappointing position group on team

continues to be Secondary. I still like Aaron Colvin and Demetrius MCcray at Cb. I'm excited about

James sample at Safety. I think Dwayne Walker has done a awful job with this group. I truly believe

talent is there and yet 3 Int from CB last year and none so far this season. So yeah we still suck.

If the President Mark Lamping doesnt fire GM Dave Caldwell (not sure if he has the power or not to do that), or the owner himself, well HC Gus Bradley might remain until the end of the year.

If HC Gus Bradley is fired the GM usually allows the HC to pick his own coaching staff & hence many of them will not remain despite what fans think of them...