Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tony Khan happy with current state of team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you Khanning us?

This is my outraged face

Comments are hilarious.
This clown is supposed to be into analytics. He's clueless. I would run circles around him in statistics. The problem is we have the worst defense in franchise history led by a "defensive guru" head coach. The ownership should stick to soccer because they are clueless on what kind of leadership it takes to win......Need more Coughlins and less Mularkeys and Gus's
Quote:This clown is supposed to be into analytics. He's clueless. I would run circles around him in statistics. The problem is we have the worst defense in franchise history led by a "defensive guru" head coach. The ownership should stick to soccer because they are clueless on what kind of leadership it takes to win......Need more Coughlins and less Mularkeys and Gus's

Which coach would you like to see brought in next offseason?
Comments are definitely worth the read. Got to love the comment about packing it in at the end of the 3rd quarter and getting drunk. #truth
Quote:This clown is supposed to be into analytics. He's clueless. I would run circles around him in statistics. The problem is we have the worst defense in franchise history led by a "defensive guru" head coach. The ownership should stick to soccer because they are clueless on what kind of leadership it takes to win......Need more Coughlins and less Mularkeys and Gus's

When Mularkey was hired, wasn't he supposed to have been more like Coughlin?
Just ask Khan to buy Belichick for $800 million.

I must be missing something but did Khan give Bradley a ringing endorsement from that tweet? No....I think he just stated some stats
Tony Khan. Pffft. Owners son who gets a gig crunching Madden numbers to see who the next draft pick/free agent should be. The guy polishing the mahogany banisters on Kismet knows about as much.

Wonder if Bob Kraft has a family member evaluating talent with an NFL talent evaluator/ Cost to sign prospect app?

Get the [BAD WORD REMOVED] outta here...dont pass gas in my face and tell me its perfume

"<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/TonyKhan'>@TonyKhan
</a> Talk about putting whipped cream on a turd."

lol

Quote:Tony Khan. Pffft. Owners son who gets a gig crunching Madden numbers to see who the next draft pick/free agent should be. The guy polishing the mahogany banisters on Kismet knows about as much.

Wonder if Bob Kraft has a family member evaluating talent with an NFL talent evaluator/ Cost to sign prospect app?

Get the [BAD WORD REMOVED] outta here...dont pass gas in my face and tell me its perfume

I'd love to see his statistical write-up on Beadles and Slowby.
Quote: 

I must be missing something but did Khan give Bradley a ringing endorsement from that tweet? No....I think he just stated some stats 

Yeah I don't understand why this is being held against khan? This stat could just as easily be construed as an indictment on bradley...

He is basically implying the team falls apart, or can't close, which is typically on coaches.

The only stat that matters in the NFL is wins-losses.   And, it ain't pretty.

Quote:When Mularkey was hired, wasn't he supposed to have been more like Coughlin?

He did make them stand at attention during the national anthem. It was his most influential moment while he was here.
Quote:Which coach would you like to see brought in next offseason?

Norv Turn Up
Quote:Yeah I don't understand why this is being held against khan? This stat could just as easily be construed as an indictment on bradley...

He is basically implying the team falls apart, or can't close, which is typically on coaches.
And basically mean that it could be the reason the coach may not survive much longer. Have no clue how this got blown out of proportion
Khan got no balls. He wont make in season change.
Quote:Khan got no balls. He wont make in season change.

Yea, the guy who left Pakistan as a teenager to become a self-made American billionaire has no balls. Some of you are quite entertainingly stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3