Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: anything is possbille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok we play the bills this week in london. We are winless in london. We have been beaten down bad in every game in london. The bills are a good team this year. They are,and should blow us out. we should expect to get blowen out by the good teams yes. hereis something though no one has yet to mettion. this is one of those games were the unexcepted to happen could happen. we have no busnuiees winning this game,we should get clobbered yes,but these are the type of games were funny things could happen,like the team who has no chance,or busnuiies of winning ends up winning the game.  

I am not saying we will win,nor am i saying we will lose. For those who don't understand what i'm saying is this.  

it could end up being our unexcepted win of the season.  every team gets at least 1 of those right? 

anyone agree with any of this?

Quote:ok we play the bills this week in london. We are winless in london. We have been beaten down bad in every game in london. The bills are a good team this year. They are,and should blow us out. we should expect to get blowen out by the good teams yes. hereis something though no one has yet to mettion. this is one of those games were the unexcepted to happen could happen. we have no busnuiees winning this game,we should get clobbered yes,but these are the type of games were funny things could happen,like the team who has no chance,or busnuiies of winning ends up winning the game.  

I am not saying we will win,nor am i saying we will lose. For those who don't understand what i'm saying is this.  

it could end up being our unexcepted win of the season.  every team gets at least 1 of those right? 

I understand the sentiment... 'against all odds', right?

I can't see it happening, but it would be nice...
FBT what do you have to say about this post?  JaguarsWoman,ChiefJag? D6,and any of our long time well respected posters on the board. Do any of you understand what im saying,and agree?

Bump

If we have no illegal formations, less than 3 miss tackles, no pick 6's, no dropped catchable passes, we will win this game.

Quote:FBT what do you have to say about this post? JaguarsWoman,ChiefJag? D6,and any of our long time well respected posters on the board. Do any of you understand what im saying,and agree?

JW isn't necessarily someone who's opinion I'd call "well respected"
Quote:ok we play the bills this week in london. We are winless in london. We have been beaten down bad in every game in london. The bills are a good team this year. They are,and should blow us out. we should expect to get blowen out by the good teams yes. hereis something though no one has yet to mettion. this is one of those games were the unexcepted to happen could happen. we have no busnuiees winning this game,we should get clobbered yes,but these are the type of games were funny things could happen,like the team who has no chance,or busnuiies of winning ends up winning the game.  

Wolfie - did you turn politician?   :thumbsup:

You used to guarantee victories when we faced the toughest challenges.  Sure you were usually wrong but I did like your loyalty and confidence that you used to express in this team.

Now, you're telling us that we might win or we might lose. 

C'mon Man --- Give me one of those Guaranteed Victory posts; even if you really don't mean it !!!  :thanks:<strong> </strong>
Also, let your dad know that it's a 9:30am start on Sunday morning so go to early mass and have him take you to one of those $30 Sunday Brunch's to enjoy watching the victory while eating crab legs and omlets (while your dad is sipping on a few mimosas).

True. 'Trap game' losses do occur. I've heard of people being hit by lightning twice too. I'll be at church Sunday so I won't catch this game, what a shame. 

Jags are going to struggle to win the LOS in this one. Might not get as ugly as the Cowboys and Niners games, but I doubt this one will be close. Mccoy and Watkins aren't 100%, but as we all know, our defense will make someone a pro bowler.

And I'm afraid that Bortles will get hit a lot. Being one dimensional against a top defense is not good.
It's a no brainer for me. I'm starting lesean McCoy.
As much as I'd like to see us turning the corner; we had the chance to do this the last 3 weeks and nothing. I don't see us beating Buffalo in London, Jville, or Dunkin Doughnuts. "We aren't there yet"............

GO JAGS!!

Quote:Wolfie - did you turn politician?   :thumbsup:

You used to guarantee victories when we faced the toughest challenges.  Sure you were usually wrong but I did like your loyalty and confidence that you used to express in this team.

Now, you're telling us that we might win or we might lose. 

C'mon Man --- Give me one of those Guaranteed Victory posts; even if you really don't mean it !!!  :thanks:<strong> </strong>

its not time yet,but soon.
Even correct spelling of words with autocorrect. What it do troll
Sooo...we probably won't win but we have a chance? This is news.

Think <i>your</i> team is hard to watch? Try being a Jaguars fan.

Jacksonville is 15-55 since the beginning of the 2011 campaign. Fifteen and <i>fifty-five Blake Bortles</i> continues to put up fantasy numbers, leading the casual fan to surmise that he is ascending rapidly.

Until you watch the end-zone interception he threw at the end of the first half on Sunday. Down 10-7, the Jags needed points there.

Funny thing is, that wasn't even Bortles' worst throw to the other team -- or even to Andre Hal, for that matter watch his pick six..

from NFL.com http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...cards-fall

======================

The NFL Power Rankings now has the Jaguars ranked 32 overall... and can you really argue that ranking?

I love watching and rooting for the Jaguars for a little over a decade now...

but if the owner doesnt fire the GM or HC after only winning 8 games into 2 1/2 seasons with only 1 win this year... I really dont see things changing any time soon..

I know Khan wants this win bad and may have said something to Gus to that effect. With that in mind I can see the Jaguars going the extra mile to get a win in London. So yeah, anything can happen, and for Gus to keep his job he might just need this win.

Having said all that, I'm picking the Bills. Quite frankly I see this as a HUGE fantasy game for Shady McCoy.

Quote:It's a no brainer for me. I'm starting lesean McCoy.
Me too.  

The sad thing is, I am looking at Jags opponents in the late part of the season to prepare for the playoffs.  You know every QB and RB is going to run up the score on the Jags as they continue to regress. 
Quote:If we have no illegal formations, less than 3 miss tackles, no pick 6's, no dropped catchable passes, stop them on 3rd down and don't get out-coached, we will  might have a chance to actually win  this game.

FIFY

Pages: 1 2