Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So who else is expecting a blowout this sunday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No im not some troll looking for hits, I'm just really looking at the bills and how they are playing compared to how dysfunctional our defense has played this year. Leshaun Mccoy, sammy watkins, and tyrod taylor can make plays at anytime. We have some firepower as well with bortles and the allen twins, but their defense is something else. I love my team but i'm not expecting much this week. 

Well considering, Harvin, Taylor, and possibly Watkins are out it shouldn't be as bad.

I expect us to have a 3 point lead late in the 3rd/early 4th and to blow the finish. Again.
Yes

Doesn't matter that the playmakers Harvin and Watkins may not be playing, it doesn't matter who is at QB.

we'll make Manuel look like the 1st round pick that he was.

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS - ANYONE CAN SEE - NOTHING REALLY MATTERS - NOTHING REALLY MATTERS TO ME

it just doesnt matter who is on that other sideline, guys.

Quote:Well considering, Harvin, Taylor, and possibly Watkins are out it shouldn't be as bad.

I expect us to have a 3 point lead late in the 3rd/early 4th and to blow the finish. Again.
Oh so we are going to get the ole "false hope" of the 3rd qtr that we are so used to. 
im not sure it will be a blowout, however this win is much harder on paper than our last three and we lost all those. 

This is the worst team in the NFL right now. I love this team with all my heart, but they're the worst. Buffoonalo is going to embarrass this team in London, just like Tampa did, just like the clots did, just like the tinhorns did. There's no light at the end of this tunnel yet. There will be, but not right now.
I wish that I could say that I'm optimistic about this game, but I'm not.  The Bills are a difficult team to gauge.  They've beat the Colts, Dolphins and Titans while losing to the Patriots, Giants and Bengals.

Their win against the Colts isn't real surprising.  I don't think that the Colts are really that good of a team.

The same can kind of be said regarding the Dolphins and the Titans.

On the other hand, they lost to the Patriots, but not by much.  They also lost to the Bengals, again not by a whole bunch.

Historically the Jaguars don't play well in London.  I don't see a "blowout", but my expectations for a Jaguars win are pretty close to nil.

Gonna get blown out regardless who plays
We'll win nice victory for the Jags
Let's face it, this team is so far in the gutter that any win will be analyzed as what the other team did wrong rather than what the Jags did right. At the level were playing now, I expect possibly two, maybe three more wins this season if we're lucky.
Quote:Well considering, Harvin, Taylor, and possibly Watkins are out it shouldn't be as bad.

Is tyrod definitely out? Either way EJ Manuel will look like Aaron Rodgers.
Always expect a blowout. You will never be disappointed.

The only way they will win is if I bet on the Bills...
I'm telling you, it's the second half threads.

Quote:The only way they will win is if I bet on the Bills...
maybe we should get a pot going to help you with that lol
The Jags will get destoryed

I dont think it will be a blowout, but I'm sure we lose by at least 10, and I'm sure EJ ends the game with 100+ passer rating. 

Its seems be an annual thing now. Got blown out in London against the 9ers, Cowboys and now the Bills.

Hopefully the Jags stop the trend of embarrasing London blowout losses.

But they'll still lose. The Bills are coming off a bad home loss to a really good team.

Question: what's the cure for a team that's ailing after a rough loss?

Answer: play the Jags the following week to get back on that winning track.
I'm starting Bills DST in fantasy
Pages: 1 2