Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sen'Derrick Marks first action of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you guys think he played on Sunday?

Is 4.5 sacks this season reasonable for him?

He made some things happen. Clearly one of our better guys on defense and the guy hasn't played in forever.
The important thing is he didn't feel much, if any pain.

he was better than i expected him to be.

with that said, i would put him on IR RIGHT NOW because you know that's it's only a matter of time before he gets hurt again.....

#becausejaguars

#johnoeshercurse

#itsreal

#betterlistentome

Quote:He made some things happen. Clearly one of our better guys on defense and the guy hasn't played in forever.
I felt like he had a couple pressures.

Having him and Poz back really helped the run D as well.
I also thought he played better than expected. He had a couple immediate pressures but then I didn't notice him as much as the game went on. Not sure if that was due to playing time or what.
Quote:I also thought he played better than expected. He had a couple immediate pressures but then I didn't notice him as much as the game went on. Not sure if that was due to playing time or what.

He had one really great tackle that saved a first down.  Other than that one great play, I thought he was OK the rest of the way.  I think he's still got at least a few more weeks before he's really in the swing of things.
Put him on IR
There's a reason he's a fan favorite....He looked like the only one pumped up to play pre game during the "prowl". 

If he comes back to be what he was, it won't be this year.

I hope he and Fowler are ready to terrorize o-lines next year.

Honestly he played overall far better than I expected in his first game back. I still dont believe he will have a huge second half of the season since hes still getting back into football life. However I would love to see him get some sacks for sure Big Grin

The line looked much better with Marks on the field. Sadly he didn't play many snaps.

Quote:The line looked much better with Marks on the field. Sadly he didn't play many snaps.

Did you switch your avatar? Now I'm going to get you confused with the NYC British Jag!