Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Latitude 360 possibly evicted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pay your bills!  Latitude 360 is almost always packed when I go.  That industry is a tough one.

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/...-from.html

That's gonna suck...a lot of places have their company Christmas parties there.
Quote:That's gonna suck...a lot of places have their company Christmas parties there.

I thought it was interesting that the knew golf complex they are opening by the St Johns Town Center is also going to have the same leasing agent.  Possibly a little back scratching going on here to kick out their competition?
Quote:I thought it was interesting that the knew golf complex they are opening by the St Johns Town Center is also going to have the same leasing agent.  Possibly a little back scratching going on here to kick out their competition?

True...that does seem a little sketchy.
Quote:True...that does seem a little sketchy.

I mean if someone owed me $3mm I'd kick them out too though. lol
Quote:I mean if someone owed me $3mm I'd kick them out too though. lol
Reading through the article, the back rent is due on the Indianapolis location. The Jacksonville location appears to be paying on time. If that's true I can't really understand why they'd try to evict from both when one site is clearly meeting their end of the deal. 
Quote:Reading through the article, the back rent is due on the Indianapolis location. The Jacksonville location appears to be paying on time. If that's true I can't really understand why they'd try to evict from both when one site is clearly meeting their end of the deal. 

If that's the case ownership dropped the ball big time. They should've filled a separate s-corporation for the different locations, that way if one fails the other location is not liable for the failed locations debt. That's really common in the restaurant business from what I understand, one location is successful the branch off isn't and when one goes down it takes the successful location with it. I had a friend that was working closely with a sports bar and their ownership did the same thing, the branch off went belly up and they ended up losing three locations where the other two where either profitable or breaking even. According to him if they'd filled separate s-corporation names the debt collectors wouldn't have been able to file against the other successful locations. 
I may not understand all I know about the situation, but...

I thought they previously went [BLEEP] up once before under the name Latitude 30.