Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump at The Landing, Oct.24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope to see everyone there :thumbsup:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news.../74072534/

Why?

The Landing? No parking. Small venue ( maybe to make it look full ) . But there is Hooters, and the waitresses are more abreast of our political issues.

There was enough wind this past weekend.
The last person I remember stumping there was Sarah Palin.
Quote:Why?

The Landing? No parking. Small venue ( maybe to make it look full ) . But there is Hooters, and the waitresses are more abreast of our political issues.

There was enough wind this past weekend.

Yeah I don't get it either. I don't like The Landing, but whatever. It is the "signature" of the downtown Jacksonville. I would have preferred somewhere in Middleburg. A lot of open space and venues.
I'd actually go if it was anywhere but The Landing just to experience the event.  It's too small and cramped down there.  It is going to be absolute chaos.  I think I'll pass.

Maybe he'll buy it and turn it into Trump Landing.

"This retail space has been a loser for too long. I like winners. The St. Johns Town Center is beautiful like my (current) wife, Melania. The Landing is a disgusting, fat slob like Rosie O'Donnell. Make America great again. Put this sad space out of its misery."
Quote:Yeah I don't get it either. I don't like The Landing, but whatever. It is the "signature" of the downtown Jacksonville. I would have preferred somewhere in Middleburg. A lot of open space and venues.
Plus the fact that is where his base his located

While he is here, ask him how he would make the Jags great again.
Quote:While he is here, ask him how he would make the Jags great again.

"You're fired!"
Quote:While he is here, ask him how he would make the Jags great again.
He's looking at a lot of things.
Quote:Maybe he'll buy it and turn it into Trump Landing.

That I actually would not mind. The Landing is a craphole.
Quote:That I actually would not mind. The Landing is a craphole.
Especially when he gets Georgia to pay for it. 
I'll pass.  I've met and seen enough entertainers in my lifetime.

Quote:The last person I remember stumping there was Sarah Palin.

Perfect term for her. Stumping. Oh...wait. That's when she was being asked questions...they were stumping her.
Quote:Perfect term for her. Stumping. Oh...wait. That's when she was being asked questions...they were stumping her.
"Can you name one newspaper you read?"

"STOP WITH THE GOTCHA QUESTIONS!!!!"
Quote:Perfect term for her. Stumping. Oh...wait. That's when she was being asked questions...they were stumping her.

Whatever it was, she got JDR there.