Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to him? The play did not loo/k too bad when he got tangled up with a Texans player and his injury timeout was short. I never heard an update about the nature or severity of injury. He seems fine but whenever that happens the player shows up on injury reports.

He was seen using crutches, but if it is a leg contusion as reported to date he could still play against the Bills this week..

worst case he'll come back after the bye at a 100%!

Not that big of a deal.

The play didn't look bad? Did you not see the Texans player laying there crying from pain?
Quote:What happened to him? The play did not loo/k too bad
Did you see the bone sticking out of Lonnie Ballentine's leg?! Robinson has a bruise, probably a pretty serious one, but Ballentine had a freaking bone sticking through his leg.

Quote:The play didn't look bad? Did you not see the Texans player laying there crying from pain?

I mean the play itself was just two legs getting tangled up. Nothing I saw on the replays make me think "broken leg," but a fractured tibia is the only injury that would make sense when I saw the air cast, stretcher, people to take him to a hospital, etc.

Thank God Allen Robinson did not have to stay down long and could get off the field without a cart.

Quote:Did you see the bone sticking out of the Lonnie Ballentine's leg?! Robinson has a bruise, probably a pretty serious one, but Ballentine had a freaking bone sticking through his leg.

I did not see the bone, but it was obvious when I saw what the medical staff was doing and Ballentine crying in pain it had to be a broken leg. Surgery and injured reserve are probably in his near future.
Quote:The play didn't look bad? Did you not see the Texans player laying there crying from pain?

Really? Wow, you must be super tough. 
Quote:Really? Wow, you must be super tough.

I'm not making fun of him.