Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwells biggest bust?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am not sold on Caldwell like many of you.  I think  he has done a decent job but far from a great one.  Caldwell has missed on the top of the drafts.  3 straight drafts with picking in the top 3 and no Star player in sight?  Ugly

My heart says Jokel, but my vote says Cyp.
I guess you are writing bortles and fowler off already then? Everyone knows joeckles draft class was garbage.

Quote:I am not sold on Caldwell like many of you. I think he has done a decent job but far from a great one. Caldwell has missed on the top of the drafts. 3 straight drafts with picking in the top 3 and no Star player in sight? Ugly

Bortles is looking like a pretty damn good pick but otherwise I would tend to agree.
Quote:I am not sold on Caldwell like many of you. I think he has done a decent job but far from a great one. Caldwell has missed on the top of the drafts. 3 straight drafts with picking in the top 3 and no Star player in sight? Ugly

People don't want to admit Caldwell is a problem because doing so would be admitting the rebuild was a failure and that we will have to start over with a completely new regime. Caldwell's only saving grace could end up being Blake Bortles.
Quote:I guess you are writing bortles and fowler off already then? Everyone knows joeckles draft class was garbage.

That one guy Hopkins is decent.
Out of all the first founders there was what? Two that I can think of that have been good? And wasn't he last year? Not cockles year

Gus Bradley

Joeckle: may suck and everything but when he was drafted it was pretty much the easy pick. Looking back at the draft most players are pretty much garbage from that year. Or would NEVER have been drafted that high. So I don't believe Luke is as big of a bust as others.

Cyprien: has shown little flashes but he's shown big busts and pretty much lackluster overall.

Lee: No denying he has been a major bust so far with the lack of play time. If he could get healthy we might think different.

Lewis: Does fine with blocking and has a catch or two so better than some of the others on this short list.

Which brings me to the fact that this seems like a short list... I think of Myers,Gerheart, Beadles to name a few....

Lee and not even close.  Cant stay on field over rides all. 

all the talent in the 2013 draft was arguably at the bottom and no one would trade because they knew the top of the draft was garbage or high risk

Cyp was supposed to be our Kam Chancellor....not even close.
Quote:Gus Bradley
This
Did I miss something? Lewis wasn't resigned by Caldwell. He is in the last year of his deal.
Quote:Did I miss something? Lewis wasn't resigned by Caldwell. He is in the last year of his deal.

Whatever they gotta do to whine. Yugo restructured and took a pay cut.
allen hurns

arob

bortles

telvin smith
Quote:Whatever they gotta do to whine.

Cause clearly we have nothing to whine about.
Quote:Cause clearly we have nothing to whine about.

Whine all you want, I'm not stopping you.
Quote:My heart says Jokel, but my vote says Cyp.

This
DC crushed the 2014 draft

Pages: 1 2 3 4