Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Boldest prediction ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is everyone ready for this?  It won't happen this week cause nfl will want to keep a HCS last game in london for this season. Gus will be fired after bills game. 

our new hC will lead the team to a 5-4 record to end the season at 6-10. He will have more wins this year then Gus did in 3 years. This might be the Boldest prediction in Jags history but i belieave it will happen. 

Actually sounds logical but I'm not sure where those wins are going to come from.  We just made Hoyer look like Tom Brady

Stop it.  This team is just bad. It's not just the HC. Bortles is not a franchise QB.  The o-line stinks. The RBs avg less than 4 yards per carry. The Dline has zero pass rush.  The defense players are always out of position and can't tackle.  The FG kicker sucks.

Funny, thought Houston is the team with a QB void...
Quote:Stop it.  This team is just bad. It's not just the HC. Bortles is not a franchise QB.  The o-line stinks. The RBs avg less than 4 yards per carry. The Dline has zero pass rush.  The defense players are always out of position and can't tackle.  The FG kicker sucks.

Blakes on pace to throw 34 TDs at age 22 and you say he's not a franchise QB? Luck threw 23 TDs at age 24.

Some people don't understand the problem......we are #32 out of 32 defenses in the NFL in giving up 30.4 points per game to the likes of Hoyer, Hasselbeck, and Jameis. Gus is supposed to be a defensive guru, he's TERRIBLE! 100x worse than Del Rio.

Get a real coach now!
I mean, this team is awful. But, with some good fortune, there are some winnable games remaining on the schedule.

Quote:Blakes on pace to throw 34 TDs at age 22 and you say he's not a franchise QB? Luck threw 23 TDs at age 24.

Some people don't understand the problem......we are #32 out of 32 defenses in the NFL in giving up 30.4 points per game to the likes of Hoyer, Hasselbeck, and Jameis. Gus is supposed to be a defensive guru, he's TERRIBLE! 100x worse than Del Rio.

Get a real coach now!
Luck has led the colts to multiple playoffs.  What has Bortles done.  nothing, but throw pick 6's and make unaccurate throws.
Really bold.
How about giving us a "spicy" prediction.

Quote:is everyone ready for this?  It won't happen this week cause nfl will want to keep a HCS last game in london for this season. Gus will be fired after bills game. 

our new hC will lead the team to a 5-4 record to end the season at 6-10. He will have more wins this year then Gus did in 3 years. This might be the Boldest prediction in Jags history but i belieave it will happen. 
If there is a by week after London, then I completely agree. Its hard to see Gus surviving many more losses
I think most owners in the NFL would've fired Head Coach Gus Bradley already, and I said to myself watch Bortles is going to throw a pick 6 & when he did I said to my wife I think Gus is going to be fired this week... but it probably wont happen.

I mean common sense would say to fire Gus and make Marrone the interm HC to put everyone on notice that their jobs are at stake for the remainder of this year a new regime will occur in the offseason & this will give the new (whomever HC) time to figure out who to keep & gives Marrone a shot to see if he is worth making the HC if he can change things around with the exact same personnel where Gus couldn't it might be worth considering him.. if not then to move on to other guys he had in mind... most people wont want to come in mid season that is why Marrone makes sense as an interm HC.

I dont see any benefits of keeping Gus after this game... the players have given up on him (pretty sure Bortles as based on his comments)...

there is,we play bills next in London,and then we have our bye. 

Quote:Luck has led the colts to multiple playoffs. What has Bortles done. nothing, but throw pick 6's and make unaccurate throws.
Actually Luck has choked in nearly EVERY big game. Bortles isn't the problem. He's the MOST IMPROVED PLAYER IN the NFL this year so far:

11 TD, 17 INT to 34 TD, 16 INT......that's phenomenal improvement in one year. HE'S 22!

Go ahead and name another QB aged 23 who's thrown for over 30 TDs........not many
IMO, Gus would be gone if we didn't have London game next week.
Quote:If there is a by week after London, then I completely agree. Its hard to see Gus surviving many more losses

Every team that plays in London has a bye week the next week.
Quote:Actually Luck has choked in nearly EVERY big game. Bortles isn't the problem. He's the MOST IMPROVED PLAYER IN the NFL this year so far:

11 TD, 17 INT to 34 TD, 16 INT......that's phenomenal improvement in one year. HE'S 22!

Go ahead and name another QB aged 23 who's thrown for over 30 TDs........not many
Hmmmm, if Luck choked almost every game, then how did they make the playoffs.
Quote:Every team that plays in London has a bye week the next week.
Cool I didn't know that. So yep thats Gus' shelf life if he doesn't win.
Quote:Hmmmm, if Luck choked almost every game, then how did they make the playoffs.

AFCS, AFCS AFCS AFCS AFCS. and that one playoff game that KC choked away even more then the clots.
Quote:AFCS, AFCS AFCS AFCS AFCS. and that one playoff game that KC choked away even more then the clots.
hmmmmm, at least he's help lead his team to the playoffs.  What has Bortles done, 2 losing seasons in a row.
Quote:is everyone ready for this?  It won't happen this week cause nfl will want to keep a HCS last game in london for this season. Gus will be fired after bills game. 

Trying to read your posts are bad enough, then to keep reading these predictions is the icing on the cake. Come on, man! 

Pages: 1 2