Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 6 Good, Bad, and Ugly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good: Bortles, Allen Robinson, Poz, Walters, Julius Thomas

Bad: Bortles, House, passing defense, Myers

Ugly: Bortles, House

Good:

Bad: Bortles/Cyrpien/House

Ugly: Bradley/Myers

lol that extra point miss tho, hasn't he missed like 3 of those this season? 

Good - Detroit wins and we take our rightful place as 32 of 32

Bad - overall team play. Just not good enough

Ugly - If you have a defensive penalty, why would you challenge the play.

Change the thread title to Week 6 Bad, and Ugly.
Walters had another good game, Hurns 4 straight games with a td, ARob looked good
Quote:Walters had another good game, Hurns 4 straight games with a td, ARob looked good

Yeah the receivers are really the only highlight.  
Quote:Good: Bortles, Allen Robinson, Poz, Walters, Julius Thomas

How does Blake Bortles make the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?

:yucky:

Oh wait I watched the game so I kind of get what you mean..

House was bad to ugly... but Josh Evans was worse....

The DBs in general have been the leagues worst for all three years under Gus Bradley (in getting INTs, and points & yards allowed)....

Hopefully with a new GM, HC, and DC.. the Defense will actually get good... you know the whole reason fans got excited when Gus was hired is that they had thought if nothing else the team would have an elite Defense by year 3 or at least good.. not the worst.. Sick
The officiating was pretty dog-on ugly as well...  

Oh and the announcers were horrible too.

Ugly: House
Good:  The WRs = Bryan Walters stepped it up a good story so is Hurns & of course Allen Robinson. 

Bad:  Lack of pass rush, Clemons forced fumble, Marks almost sack, Branch getting pressure wasnt good but it wasnt that bad either still the team needed to get at the QB and didnt

Ugly:  The DBs, they failed to do their job they have been the worst at getting INTs for three years in a row, and are the leagues worst DB core!
Ya know I cant agree with the whole House thing.  Hopkins had amazing Rice like catches.   With no pass rush no corner out there holds the spot the entire time.  Hopkins is an amazing receiver.  On a poor team.    Now I am not saying House is elite.  Just he is not as bad as people think he is. 

And Botles last answer during the press conference is how all us fans feel. 

Good:ARob/Thomas/Poz and Bortles

Bad: Decision making of Bortles, House, Drops(JTs first two passes I believe?) Lack of Hurns, Myers

Ugly: The Def overall. From no pass rush to well not much specially in the second half. Lack of running game.

EDIT: forgot about Hurns and Myers.

I saw marks getting penetration on limited snaps. Would have had a sack if not for holding.
It's hard to put QB Blake Bortles in the Ugly category being consider a passing weekly leader he threw

3/53 for 331 yards, 3 TDs, 3 INTs, 3 scks, 70.6 Rating, ran 4 for 37 yards, 9.3 avg but key times under pressure for first downs, 1 fumble but recovered his own.

It wasnt Great, or maybe not even good but it wasnt bad and surely not Ugly.

I thought about it and great shouldve been Poz he not only had 9-1 tackles but he was playing injured when many would've still been on the bench.

He had a few tackles for a loss against Foster & had he not been in the game Foster would've played a lot better!

Good: The future of the passing game.

Bad: Both lines are once again outclassed despite being far and away where we spend the most FA money.

Ugly: Bortles and Thomas' connection. Wow, they need some more practice time.
Quote:Good: Bortles, Allen Robinson, Poz, Walters, Julius Thomas

Agree completely with Bortles being in all three categories. I don't mind it at all either. He's in his second year getting better on a terrible team so it makes sense he will be all three in one game.
Good : Bortles, Walters, Skuta, Parnell

Bad : Coaching, defense on 3rd and long

Ugly : Myers, Cyprien, Pass rush