Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Start Henne!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
....and bench Bortles! Let's see how the veteran directs the offensive traffic next Sunday at London if that's what it takes to win the next game.
Troll so hard
Quote:....and bench Bortles! Let's see how the veteran directs the offensive traffic next Sunday at London if that's what it takes to win the next game.

No. You. Didn't. 
seriously?  Hence is worse than Bortles by a long shot...

how bout no.

Not who I expected to start this thread
why? Awful idea. How about we work on film study and translating that to the field. Bortles is making progress.

WOW!!!  

Guys they are just trolling.......I hope. 

Quote:....and bench Bortles! Let's see how the veteran directs the offensive traffic next Sunday at London if that's what it takes to win the next game.

I understand that you're a chick.. Got a pic?
WTH!! I clicked it thinking joke.
Permanent ban for being a moron.
Ha! No....
Bortles makes a few bad decisions per game. Henne makes no good plays. I know people are upset but did you really offer up this idea. It's idiotic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's exactly the thread we needed to cap today off!!

Lol
There is no other explanation than TROLL!

No.
Let's bench the guy who throws picks as well as touchdowns and start a guy who only throws picks. That'll work!

Bol! Im with it lets save the kid keep him healthy for next year and throw the vet in the fire!
Yes, let's bench one of the few bright spots on the team.

While we're at it why don't we put ten men on the field instead of eleven on defense, require our WR's to catch all passes with one hand, and start going for Field Goals from 70 yards away.  On second down.

Pages: 1 2