Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ARob status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Turned off the game to do more meaningful stuff with my time but heard A Rob got hurt. Tried asking in the comments what happened but no response.

What happened? 

Was he carted off? Did he walk off? Are we speculating it could be an ACL or MCL? 

Someone said leg contusion. Don't know what that mean exactly but that's what was posted on twitter
Doesn’t matter
He got carted and lower leg put on a imobilizer, and he was crying.

He bumped uglies....eeerrrr shins in a Chuck Norris like manner which obliterated another guy's leg. I'd say knee but dude's leg got drawn back like a bow string on that collision. 

Gus says pinkie sprain. That will be the reason we lost says Bradley
Quote:Someone said leg contusion. Don't know what that mean exactly but that's what was posted on twitter

con·tu·sion

<div style="font-size:large;">kənˈto͞oZHən/

<div><i>noun</i>

<ol class="">[*]

<div style="margin-left:20px;">
<div style=";">
<div>a region of injured tissue or skin in which blood capillaries have been ruptured; a bruise.

synonyms:

bruisediscolorationinjury
<div>
<div>
<div>"a minor contusion on his leg"
</div>
</div>

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</ol></div>
</div>
Who cares, team sucks deez
Quote:Someone said leg contusion. Don't know what that mean exactly but that's what was posted on twitter

Leg concussion
Arob pain will magically disappear after Gus give him a ice cream cone, 2 scoops of vanilla and chocolate with lots of sprinkles.

Quote:Arob pain will magically disappear after Gus give him a ice cream cone, 2 scoops of vanilla and chocolate with lots of sprinkles.
Is that 2 scopes of each, as in 4 total or one of each, 2 total, because if it is 4 then Gus needs to be fired !!!!  lol jk 
Torn ACL, out for the season.  

#becausejaguars

Quote:Torn ACL, out for the season.

#becausejaguars
Don't you put that evil on us
Quote:Don't you put that evil on us
what difference would he make?

we're 1-5 with him
Quote:what difference would he make?

we're 1-5 with him

What difference would it make? Dude stop trolling
I don't want to say this...  But I must report what I read in the cursed 2nd Half Game Day thread---  Don't shoot the messanger, but someone said he had a broken leg...

Quote:What difference would it make? Dude stop trolling
what is our record with ARob playing?

i'll wait
Quote:what difference would he make?

we're 1-5 with him

What difference does anyone of it make?  We're all gonna die? See how dumb that logic sounds?  It makes a difference because he's a good player to watch make plays on Sundays.  Duh!  

You'd rather he not be out there and we don't score any TDs?
Quote:What difference does anyone of it make?  We're all gonna die? See how dumb that logic sounds?  It makes a difference because he's a good player to watch make plays on Sundays.  Duh!  

You'd rather he not be out there and we don't score any TDs?
what'a our record with ARob?

or are you saying that you'd rather lose "pretty" than lose "ugly"

guess what?

it's all losing
Quote:what is our record with ARob playing?

i'll wait

What is gonna be the record with him out?

See how dumb your questions are?

The difference is he's an exciting football player.  My god, man.  Have you completely lost your mind? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4