Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***The general purpose complaining thread*** The season thus far in one photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 1478572206217960880.jpg]

Let's use this thread for all your general purpose whining, complaining and other demonstrations of disapproval. 

BTW, there's a much better GIF of a Jaguars fan out there. 

What you expect us too talk about ? The success this teams having! Its been 8 yrs since we made the playoffs! You mods should let us vent!
Quote:What you expect us too talk about ? The success this teams having! Its been 8 yrs since we made the playoffs! You mods should let us vent!

They do. Just keep it neat and orderly.
Dragon Fury, another mod told me that you deleted my thread. Please stop. Or at least tell me why you deleted it
Quote:Dragon Fury, another mod told me that you deleted my thread. Please stop. Or at least tell me why you deleted it
Because you post the same thread 14 times with a different title?
Quote:Because you post the same thread 14 times with a different title?
you're still mad from that thrashing in the Debate thread.....
Quote:[Image: 1478572206217960880.jpg]

I disagree. That image shows despair in having victory taken away from you at the last moment.

I feel it's more like this

[Image: are-you-serious-%5BBLEEP%5D-meme-baby-face.j...4fc19a.jpg]
If you are still on the Gus bus, you are a troll.  This defense is terrible 

"Gus, bring your playbook.  Dave wants to talk to you."

Quote:"Gus, bring your playbook.  Dave wants to talk to you."
"dave, bring your office keys, shad wants to talk to you. "
Quote:Because you post the same thread 14 times with a different title?

This. 
Quote:"dave, bring your office keys, shad wants to talk to you. "

lol, yeah like I said before, I'm not sold on this team having the amount of "talent" most believe it has.  I do think Hurns and Robinson are special though. 
Quote:lol, yeah like I said before, I'm not sold on this team having the amount of "talent" most believe it has.  I do think Hurns and Robinson are special though.
let the truth be known, brother. They'll all be on our side SOON
Why are my threads getting deleted?
Quote:Why are my threads getting deleted?

Because they're trash
Because you have no idea what you are talking about?
Dragon Fury is deleting them. He won't even tell us why.
Quote:If you are still on the Gus bus, you are a troll.  This defense is terrible 
The only problem is, he won't get fired until after the London game which means I get the second half meltdown in person this time.

Quote:Why are my threads getting deleted?
Because they add no value and are only about complaining.
So, is there a worse team in the NFL, or can we start mocking the first pick in 2016?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5