Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So you think House is a solid starter huh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This guy is aweful.

Oh wait, he has pass deflections.
lol I was getting flamed for saying this guy sucked

Where is McCray today? Haven't seen him at all. Is he out?
Hopkins is the best WR in the league right now, he's gonna pretty much make anyone look bad.
Another Caldwell gem

House

Sergio

CYPRIEN

Thanks, Dave
Quote:Hopkins is the best WR in the league right now, he's gonna pretty much make anyone look bad.

what kind of drugs are you on?
Match up of the week!!
He's been beaten like a drum today.

On the bright side, he's contributed to my fantasy team by letting Hopkins abuse him.
Quote:what kind of drugs are you on?

Listen here skippy, you'd be wise to not ride my coattails and attack me. Youll lose badly.
blow the whole team up. Only staff members safe should be Olson and the receiver coach

Quote:Listen here skippy, you'd be wise to not ride my coattails and attack me. Youll lose badly.

I'm not attacking you, you said that Hopkins is the best WR in the league, which is just not true
Quote:Listen here skippy, you'd be wise to not ride my coattails and attack me. Youll lose badly.
Seriously tho hes not the best Wr in the league! He have good stats , that doesn't mean he is the best! Ijs.
And now they're deleting threads of truth again
Quote:blow the whole team up. Only staff members safe should be Olson and the receiver coach
no. Everyone must go.
Quote:no. Everyone must go.

So back to where we were 2 and a half years ago yeah?

Look, I'm pissed right now. I'm calling for Bradleys head. But another blow up is the last thing I want
House is good. Hopkins is better.

They need to make adjustments to the scheme. He's the only one hurting us. Stupid and careless coaching.
Quote:And now they're deleting threads of truth again

This bit I will agree with you. Stop deleting threads!
10 catches 2 tds over 100 yards...
House is probably a top 30 corner but unfortunately Hopkins is a top 5 WR.
Speak up, House supporters
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5