Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread - Second Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Texans QB Brian Hoyer connected to Arian Foster with a 14-yard touchdown catch to start the game scoring, and give Houston the lead in the first quarter. Jaguars though countered back when QB Blake Bortles threw a 2-yard TD pass to Allen Robinson to tie the game at 7-7. Nick Novak then kicked a 41-yard field goal to give the Texans back the 10-7 lead. Bortles then lead the offense into field goal range, but Bortles threw an interception at the end zone to end the first half. Will the Jaguars win their second game in 2015? Stay tuned for the Second Half, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
I hate you

I need lunch.

First lead Houston has had all year going into the half. Hm. 10-7 at the half.

Gus: Wait these games have a second half? 

[Image: qvuCcid.jpg]

OK, I need everyone reporting in for the 2nd half meltdown...
I am slowly losing faith in Bortles........and...I honestly like him. Prove me wrong on this one, Blake. PLEASE!!!

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bortles still has some growing to do of course, but he still looks like the qb of the future IMO
I saw some good things in the first half. Of course they were all from Houston.
Quote:I am slowly losing faith in Bortles........and...I honestly like him. Prove me wrong on this one, Blake. PLEASE!!!
Sky falling much?

Anyone remember the last time a halftime show included more than a one-play "highlight" of a Jags game? 

And better yet, the last time that one play was actually a highlight of the Jags doing something positive, as opposed to the opponent scoring.

really second half thread?  Guaranteed loss.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bortles still has some growing to do of course, but he still looks like the qb of the future IMO

I've always said....I'll be ok as long as he's the best QB in that class, because we could have gotten ANYONE we wanted. So far....I think he still is. but that last throw........
This second half thread is why we're going to lose.  

Thanks Amelia. 

Quote:I am slowly losing faith in Bortles........and...I honestly like him. Prove me wrong on this one, Blake. PLEASE!!!
Really?  :blink:
Hoyer........future hall of Famers?
Quote:Sky falling much?

naw....I just expect more than you and Gus do apparently. No biggie
TV and internet services just started back up here, your second half good luck charm has arrived!

That drive was really all Bortles, but man, he's gotta make a better decision than that. Gotta take the tying points atleast
Quote:Sky falling much?

LOL, right?

it was a bad decision.  we're still only behind by 3...