Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Inflatable Irish Pub Brings the Bar to You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Inflatable Irish Pub Brings the Bar to You

If you are secretly (or not so secretly) jealous of the kids at parties who get to revel in the joys of a bouncy castle (since it’s apparently “socially unacceptable” for you to join in), then we have good news: There’s an inflatable Irish pub made just for grown-ups—booze included.

https://www.supercall.com/news/rent-infl...=supercall

Only if JackCity comes with it and he's buying.
Quote:Only if JackCity comes with it and he's buying.
When the tab comes stick our forks in the walls and run!
"If you rent through the Paddy Wagon Pub, you will also get a range of drinks including Irish whiskey and stout, along with traditional Irish fare such as soda bread, shepherds pie and curry fries."

Ah yes. Nothing like a traditional irish meal like curry fries.

Quote:When the tab comes stick our forks in the walls and run!

Is that the same fork you use to stab tourists who ask for a shamrock in their Guinness?
Quote:Is that the same fork you use to stab tourists who ask for a shamrock in their Guinness?

Only the old american ones.
Quote:Only the old american ones.

I had potatoes the other day..

Jealous?
Quote:I had potatoes the other day..

Jealous?
Taunting an Irishman with potatoes, that's brave. For your next trick, how about you tell him how much you admire Oliver Cromwell. 
Quote:Taunting an Irishman with potatoes, that's brave. For your next trick, how about you tell him how much you admire Oliver Cromwell.

I'm Irish too, Dope..
Quote:I'm Irish too, Dope..
Yeah, and so are people in Boston. 
Quote:Yeah, and so are people in Boston.

Who in the hell was talking to you in the first place? Take your snarky self elsewhere and buzz the hell off..
Quote:I had potatoes the other day..

Jealous?

Oh yaaa? Mashed, boiled, roasted, fried, baked? What way you go with them
Quote:Oh yaaa? Mashed, boiled, roasted, fried, baked? What way you go with them
Trick question.. Boiled.. Everything is always boiled.. with cabbage..

*Edit..

Gotta be drenched in vinegar too.. it's like crack.
We have an Irish Pub right here in my hometown........

Serves tradtional Irish Fare.......

And their $14 Sheppards Pie with fill you up......

http://www.bushwallers.com/

Quote:We have an Irish Pub right here in my hometown........

Serves tradtional Irish Fare.......

And their $14 Sheppards Pie with fill you up......

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bushwallers.com/'>http://www.bushwallers.com/</a>

My mom used to make that all the time.. Shepherds and Cottage Pies.. One with ground beef and the other lamb..
Quote:Trick question.. Boiled.. Everything is always boiled.. with cabbage..

*Edit..

Gotta be drenched in vinegar too.. it's like crack.
Boiled is in fact the worst way to cook anything other than an egg. I usually mash them or roast them with industrial amounts of butter.
Quote:Boiled is in fact the worst way to cook anything other than an egg. I usually mash them or roast them with industrial amounts of butter.

Boiled it best I think.. especially with lamb shanks or corned beef.. The cabbage and potatoes kinda absorb the rendered fat and absorbs pretty nice.
Irish women are pretty hot.

Quote:"If you rent through the Paddy Wagon Pub, you will also get a range of drinks including Irish whiskey and stout, along with traditional Irish fare such as soda bread, shepherds pie and curry fries."

Ah yes. Nothing like a traditional irish meal like curry fries.

You just know they'll soon be catering to the Americans as they add sushi to the food menu and martini's to the drink menu
Quote:Boiled it best I think.. especially with lamb shanks or corned beef.. The cabbage and potatoes kinda absorb the rendered fat and absorbs pretty nice.
Never cook a meal for me
Pages: 1 2