Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: On the secondary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the people who hate our secondary, I have to ask what do you expect from the secondary when the front line gets absolutely no pressure? You can put Pacman Jones, Patrick Peterson, Eric Berry, and Earl Thomas all behind this front 7 and see how many picks and turnovers they get when there is no pressure on the QB and the middle of the field is always wide open. QBs have all day to pick apart our defense, we really can't judge how good our secondary is right now because of how poor the front line play is. Fix the line and then we can really see what these guys are made of. 

Bosa-Marks-Miller-Odrick with Fowler at OTTO should fix this mess in one year.

I would love to just see some more blitz packages. I mean for god sakes the qb can run to the kitchen, make a sandwich while cutting fresh veggies for it, sit down and eat it (maybe even catch up on world events) before he has to throw.
Let's not ignore the injuries within the secondary. It too plays a part in their success or the lack of...

NH3...

the secondary would look much better with a pass rush