Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans@Jags score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Texans 34 Jags 24.  JJ Watt does off with 2.5 sacks. The Muscle hamster killed us last week and now we go against Foster (gulp)

31-20 Texans. Jags fail to show up again.
i'm gonna say Jags win just because I don't think it's possible for them to find ways to beat themselves 3 weeks in a row against bad football teams.... But if there was ever a team that could do it, this is it.

24-14 Jags

34-31 Jaguars win by outscoring Texans.

Jaguars 42, Texans 28.   Bortles throws for 5 td, 400 something yards, Hurns, A. Robinson, J.Thomas, 100 plus receiving yards each.

42 14

jags
Quote:Jaguars 42, Texans 28. Bortles throws for 5 td, 400 something yards, Hurns, A. Robinson, J.Thomas, 100 plus receiving yards each.

And then you woke up from your dream
Our soft zone defense has been lit up by the likes of Tannehill, Hasslebeck, and Famous Jameis. Why will Hoyer be any different? Hopkins is pretty much unstoppable. Watt will get back on track and Clowney will get his first sack because the Jags are always the perfect remedy to other team's glaring issues. The defense forces zero turnovers and manages only a sack or two. Bortles has a nice game but it just isn't enough.

tinhorns 48 Jags 21
FINAL

Texans 27- Jags 20

-Jags hold the lead at halftime 13-10.

-2nd half woes return for Jax,, as they struggle to score while the Texans put up 10 points to take the lead 20-13.

-Jags finally manage some offense and tie it up midway through the 4th qtr with a TD,, 20-20

-Texans get the ball with 7-8 minutes left, and take a long, clock killing drive as the Jags defense can't get them off the field. Texans take the lead late with a TD,, 27-20

- Jags get the ball last with just short of a minute left in the game. Not enough time left, and they fail to score. Texans win,, ugh.
I concur - we lose by 7.
I can see this game going 1 of two ways. 

1) Jaguars have a fire lit under their butt by Bradley and by the embarrassment of the last 2 weeks.  Jags win 38-17 in a dominating, inspired performance.

2) Jaguars pull their normal crap and lose 21-17.  They blow a 14-7 halftime lead and show us once again why they are the Jaguars.

Not sure which is more likely.

I'm not confident after the debacle we've witnessed the last two weeks that the Jags can get out of their own way. I predict a low scoring affair...

tinhorns 21-Jags 10. Watt will have at least 3 sacks.

38-13 Texans

Bradley gets fired @ 8-30
Quote:31-20 Texans. Jags fail to show up again.

As much as it pains me...this.
56-14 Jags

21-19 Texans.

Jags get late score, but miss 2 point conversion.
I said before season started Jags would lose to the bucs,which they did. I also said Jags would beat the Texans. I stand by that. 

Jags 35 tinhorns 7.

I think we win a sloop fest. 17-14 Bortles being the only spark on offense with AROB and Hurns each coming up with a clutch catch a peice. I think our defense finally gets 1 int since week 1. I think our run d plays better but we still get gashes a few times Foster's numbers looking like 13 carries for 74yards.
Jags 20

Texans 23

"But look at how we competed!"

Pages: 1 2 3