Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Staffing Revampment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I've seen Oodles of comments that demands we fire the coaching staff, (Yes people, if we fire Bradley, the next coach will bring in his own staff), we must remember that the coaches does'nt play the game. Our two turnovers had nothing to do w/the coachin staff's inability to play/call the game. We have to be accountable from the HC to the Practice Players. Not to be an Apologist but injuries has taken a toll on our team to say the least. The offense is Much Improved. The defense has taken hit after hit after hit w/respect to not having the starters playint together concesutively. The roster is still lacking adequate depth but we're getting to where we want to be...

Caldwell has done an admirable job of acquiring playmaker players at numerous positions w/o a doubt. This is all that anyone could ask of him...

I predict that we'll be healthy by the bye week and the team will divulge what's projected performance wise of 2016. So w/that I say...

Take A Chill Pill and Relax...

NH3...

I sense some infetterence here.

Quote:While I've seen Oodles of comments that demands we fire the coaching staff, (Yes people, if we fire Bradley, the next coach will bring in his own staff), we must remember that the coaches does'nt play the game. Our two turnovers had nothing to do w/the coachin staff's inability to play/call the game. We haft to be accountable from the HC to the Practice Players. Not to be an Apologist but injuries has taken a toll on our team to say the least. The offense is Much Improved. The defense has taken hit after hit after hit w/respect to not having the starters playint together concesutively. The roster is still lacking adequate depth but we're getting to where we want to be...

Caldwell has done an admirable job of acquiring playmaker players at numerous positions w/o a doubt. This is all that anyone could ask of him...

I predict that we'll be healthy by the bye week and the team will divulge what's projected performance wise of 2016. So w/that I say...

NH3...
Hope you're right but prepare for the onslaught of the ever so much smarter than you, self described "realists".

Lost me at "haft"
Quote:While I've seen Oodles of comments that demands we fire the coaching staff, (Yes people, if we fire Bradley, the next coach will bring in his own staff), we must remember that the coaches does'nt play the game. Our two turnovers had nothing to do w/the coachin staff's inability to play/call the game. We haft to be accountable from the HC to the Practice Players. Not to be an Apologist but injuries has taken a toll on our team to say the least. The offense is Much Improved. The defense has taken hit after hit after hit w/respect to not having the starters playint together concesutively. The roster is still lacking adequate depth but we're getting to where we want to be...

NH3...

Some of what you say is true, but on the other hand, this team makes so many mistakes, and that has to eventually fall on the coaches.   They line up wrong, they block the wrong guy, they fail to pick up a blitz, they get out of their lane on run defense, plus the penalties that keep opponents' drives alive and kill our own drives.    We may not have the most talented roster in the league, but we compound the problem by making loads of mental errors.  

after reading your 'post' I've concluded that you've already taken perhaps too many 'chill pills' and instead of writing you need to go lay down. Hopefully, you're not behind the wheel of a vehicle in this condition.

Quote:Lost me at "haft"
LOL... Yeah it didn't work for me either. Since corrected...

NH3...
Quote:Lost me at "haft"

Lost me at Revamplent ---- I think the word is Revampment unless urban dictionary is placing some swag to it.
Quote:Lost me at Revamplent ---- I think the word is Revampment unless urban dictionary is placing some swag to it.
NH3's enjoying a nice buzz, leave him alone!
Quote:...

after reading your 'post' I've concluded that you've already taken perhaps too many 'chill pills' and instead of writing you need to go lay down. Hopefully, you're not behind the wheel of a vehicle in this condition.
That's funny. You have me in Stitches...

I assure you that I don't drive while endulging in "Chill Pills"...  :thanks:  for the concerns though...

NH3...
Quote:NH3's enjoying a nice buzz, leave him alone!

I think the world is passing me by.  I've been posting sober way too much lately.

Quote:Lost me at Revamplent ---- I think the word is Revampment unless urban dictionary is placing some swag to it.
Mistake #2... I tried to edit the title but as we know, once it's posted it can only be Revamped by the Mods...

NH3...
Gus still cant challenge a play or call a timeout at the right time. He's had that problem since day 1. He needs to go
Quote:Mistake #2... I tried to edit the title but as we know, once it's posted it can only be Revampl
ed by the Mods...

NH3...

Fixed that for you.
Smile

Blaming the losses on mistakes ignores the role the coaching staff should have in preparing the players so they don't make so many mistakes. Injuries are a problem too, but the clots beat us (and the tinhorns) with their only star player injured, and a weak lineup otherwise. And playing a vanilla defense these past two weeks including vs. a rookie QB in Tampa is entirely on the coaches, not the players.

Quote:Fixed that for you.
Smile

Blaming the losses on mistakes ignores the role the coaching staff should have in preparing the players so they don't make so many mistakes. Injuries are a problem too, but the clots beat us (and the tinhorns) with their only star player injured, and a weak lineup otherwise. And playing a vanilla defense these past two weeks including vs. a rookie QB in Tampa is entirely on the coaches, not the players.
I understand your points of views but the coaches can only prepare the players to Any Extent. The Players Must Execute the game play that's prepared by the coaches. You see, the coaches can't coach and play at the same time. There's no Player/Coach in the NFL...

Just Do Your Job...  :verymad:

NH3...
Quote:I understand your points of views but the coaches can only prepare the players to Any Extent. The Players Must Execute the game play that's prepared by the coaches. You see, the coaches can't coach and play at the same time. There's no Player/Coach in the NFL...

Just Do Your Job...  :verymad:

NH3...
When you try to implement a vanilla defense that only ever send four at the QB, you HAVE to have the raw talent at those positions for that to work. If you do not have the raw talent to pull it off, you have to adjust your scheme for the talent that you DO have, and that is the coach's responsibility.

Bradley keeps trying to fit the scheme to players that he does not have, rather than building a scheme for the players and talent that he DOES have.

That is, in a word.....dumb.
:thanks: for playing

Quote:When you try to implement a vanilla defense that only ever send four at the QB, you HAVE to have the raw talent at those positions for that to work. If you do not have the raw talent to pull it off, you have to adjust your scheme for the talent that you DO have, and that is the coach's responsibility.

Bradley keeps trying to fit the scheme to players that he does not have, rather than building a scheme for the players and talent that he DOES have.

That is, in a word.....dumb.
I somewhat agree to your points of view, but let's keep in mind that injuries play a part in how you play on defense. Poz was out and Armbrister could'nt handle the middle. I'm assuming that the D was vanilla to keep everything in front of the linebackers. Telvin played two LBing positions meanint that he had to make up for Armbrister's deficiencies. Then Skuta got injured and Armbrister had to play his position while we again subbed at the MLB position...

When Branch, Marks, Poz and House returns to the field of play, we'll see how the defensive game is played/called. I Can't Wait...

NH3...
I thought Branch was already back?  Poz might play this week, along with Marks. 

House is more doubtful this week than the others above...
Quote:I thought Branch was already back?  Poz might play this week, along with Marks. 

House is more doubtful this week than the others above...
Yes Branch played on a limited basic in his first game back as Marks will do the same this Sunday. When said players have a couple of games under their belts they'll have that much needed confidence to play w/o worring about their previous injuries. It'll take time but it'll also come...

NH3...