Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Record at the bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Assign a percent chance to each of the following possible records heading into the bye week.

1-6:

2-5:

3-4:

My answers

1-6: 20%

2-5: 55%

3-4: 25%

1-6

I'd go 2-5. I think the Bills defense is just too good, and will easily win the LOS.

I think we can beat the Texans, but we have to stop beating ourselves.
1-6 until they give me a reason otherwise.  My homer side says they can't lose to the Texans, so 2-5.  My eyes tell me they will find another way to shoot themselves in the foot to lose yet another game.  Hopefully, my eyes will play tricks on me Sunday.

It's hard to not say 1-6. Gus Bradley looked like he legitimately lost the team last week and I don't really expect anything to change this week.

Since we're hoping for 2-5, i'm going to say 1-6 based on past performance. It's the safe bet.

3-4 bc teal kool-aid flows from my faucets.

Probably 2-5 though
Ill say 1-6 because JJ Watt and Bills defense.
1-6.

Right now Hoyer is better than either Winston or a sick Hasselbeck. So is Taylor.

Quote:It's hard to not say 1-6. Gus Bradley looked like he legitimately lost the team last week and I don't really expect anything to change this week.

This. We absolutely have the talent to be 2-5 and possibly even 3-4 at the bye. But we also have the talent that we should be sitting at at least 3-2 right now.

Until the Jags give me reason to believe otherwise, I'm despondently going with 1-6. This team has repeatedly shown me they know how lose games they should win.

1-6 75%

2-5 20%

3-4 5%
1-6 - 100%

We lost to the Luck-less Colts and the Bucs.

I don't see any other team as beatable anymore.

Never lost a game after losing @ TB in the Gus Bradley era.   Give me a W vs the Texans

I'll go 2-5

... we're not very good across the pond.

2-5 is more likely.

At this point I'm inclined to think that the team is currently it's own worse enemy and that our competition doesn't need to actually be very good to get a win from us. I put that on the coaches, and ultimately, the head coach.

3-4... not likely. 10%

2-5... if we can't stop shooting ourselves in the foot then this is very possible. 50%

1-6...at this time, if nothing changes, I'd have to say this is a regrettable possibility. 40% 
Quote:Assign a percent chance to each of the following possible records heading into the bye week.

1-6:

2-5:

3-4:

My answers

1-6: 20%

2-5: 55%

3-4: 25%

I would think that the 1-6 chances are higher than 3-4 after they lost to the Bucs.......
Quote:1-6 75%

2-5 20%

3-4 5%

Congratulations for being the first person to answer the question. Bunch of rocket surgeons on this message board, I guess.
Quote:It's hard to not say 1-6. Gus Bradley looked like he legitimately lost the team last week and I don't really expect anything to change this week.
What did you see that made it look like he lost the team? Or are you just regurgitating cliches? Does scoring a TD to make it a 1-score ballgame with a minute left look like something a team that's quit on its coach would do?

Quote:What did you see that made it look like he lost the team?

When I posted that, it was in regards to Bernard Pierce blocking for the wrong team before I got news of his concussion. Concussions are unpredictable and produce unpredictable behavior.

Before that news broke, it's a bad play that looks awful on the coaching staff and a lack of control over the players' simplest functions on the field.
Quote:Assign a percent chance to each of the following possible records heading into the bye week.

1-6: 10%

2-5: 60%

3-4: 30%

Too many games that we lost because of a single freak play. We indisputably beat the Colts if our kicker can manage 50% success rate on field goals. I feel like we beat the Buccs if a concussed ST player doesn't start playing for the wrong team. It doesn't take much for the Carolina game to be a win. Eventually one of these pieces of luck has to swing our way. No way we lose the next two straight. Not much chance of winning them both either. Tongue So 2-5 looks like the likely spot to me.
Pages: 1 2