Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Week 6 maps are now posted by Mr. 506sports.  Philadelphia Phillies TV, and radio play-by-play broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former Rams, Bears, NFL, and Arizona State Sun Devils defensive back Adam Archuleta, are announcing the Jaguars home game at EverBank Field with the Texans  early regional double header game for The NFL On CBS, televised regionally in Texas, Southern Georgia, and Northeastern Florida, and locally on  WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.  :yes:

WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 is also televising the Chargers @ Packers NFL On CBS's primary late double header game, while WFOX Channel 30, is also televising the Panthers @ Seahawks lone late single header game on The NFL On FOX, both and all games seen live in Jacksonville, FL, on HD.  ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://www.the506.com/

Glad I have Sunday ticket on my xbox....

While I miss Orlando, I certainly don't miss that crap CBS station there with its Dolphin Fan opps I mean manager always picking against the Jags, I am shocked that Khan hasn't done anything about this as Orlando is supposed to be the Jags second market not Miamis...

DENVER @ CLEVELAND?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF JIMMINY CHRISTMAS

Why does the Dallas area get Denver at Cleveland?

So happy i finally get a Jags game here in South Texas.
Quote:While I miss Orlando, I certainly don't miss that crap CBS station there with its Dolphin Fan opps I mean manager always picking against the Jags, I am shocked that Khan hasn't done anything about this as Orlando is supposed to be the Jags second market not Miamis...

I thought secondary markets were only obligated to show the team's away games not home games.
Quote:Why does the Dallas area get Denver at Cleveland?
No idea, but it's a good thing for me because I have Sunday ticket.  If it was shown locally I wouldn't be able to watch (no tv) and would have to go to a sports bar or something. 
I went back to 506 Sports to look at the college schedule. It is still on Week 6.  When do they change it to show Week 7 games?