Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley links Bernard Pierce's concussion symptoms with punt coverage mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/10/13/...ge-mistake

He wouldn't have made this stupid mistake if it weren't for bad coaching in the first place! games are either won or lost on the practice field. It's true really. Gus is desperate.

In before FBT and all the other Gus Bradley boot lickers call you whiners.
Quote:http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/10/13/...ge-mistake

He wouldn't have made this stupid mistake if it weren't for bad coaching in the first place! games are either won or lost on the practice field. It's true really. Gus is desperate.

LOL.... How can you possibly blame that on coaching? Pierce totally spaced out and forgot what he was doing out there.

whiners.... oh I'm late?

back to boot licking I suppose

Quote:LOL.... How can you possibly blame that on coaching? Pierce totally spaced out and forgot what he was doing out there.
ya know.. coaches should be able to ya know... know if a dude is concussed....

even if dude doesn't say anything....

I'll bet he came to the sideline after that play and coaches were like "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"

and he said something like "i dunno, i'm dizzy"

blah blah, enter concussion program
My question is how does coaching have anything to do with this play. I mean come on you can question other coaching moves but this? It's literally the most obvious thing you don't block when you are on the punting team. He either just didn't care and didn't want to play which then he should be dropped or he had a concussion. This isn't something that needs to be coached. They are nfl players not peewee players.
Quote:My question is how does coaching have anything to do with this play. I mean come on you can question other coaching moves but this? It's literally the most obvious thing you don't block when you are on the punting team. He either just didn't care and didn't want to play which then he should be dropped or he had a concussion. This isn't something that needs to be coached. They are nfl players not peewee players.

He should have coached Pierce's brain into not bouncing around in his skull.
The real question should be if we had a better coaching staff would they have realized he was concussed and never let him in on the play?
Quote:The real question should be if we had a better coaching staff would they have realized he was concussed and never let him in on the play?

I hope you're kidding. Can't tell anymore on this board
Quote:The real question should be if we had a better coaching staff would they have realized he was concussed and never let him in on the play?

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. 
I think it's Caldwells fault for not having psychics on the payroll.
Quote:I think it's Caldwells fault for not having psychics on the payroll.

Or doctors who can recognize concussion type symptoms. 

Was he even diagnosed with a concussion or was Gus just covering for the ineptitude of his ST.

Since no one seems to really care... I hope hes alright.

Quote:Or doctors who can recognize concussion type symptoms.

Was he even diagnosed with a concussion or was Gus just covering for the ineptitude of his ST.

That's what I am saying. Either he was fine or a team doctor, independent nfl concussion doctor, trainer or coach failed.

If he had a concussion, I won't blame him for the play. If it's a made-up excuse, we have big problems.
Quote:Or doctors who can recognize concussion type symptoms.

Do ALL players that have concussions outwardly exhibit concussion symptoms?

No

Did Pierce say anything to anyone?

No

But doctors should be 'trained to recognize concussion symptoms'. I will absolutely guarantee you that there are concussions league-wide that are un-noticed.

But yeah, let's blame this on Bradley...or the coaches...or Caldwell..or somebody. We have to have blame placed.
Quote:Do ALL players that have concussions outwardly exhibit concussion symptoms?

No

Did Pierce say anything to anyone?

No

But doctors should be 'trained to recognize concussion symptoms'. I will absolutely quarantee you that there are concussions league-wide that are un-noticed.

But yeah, let's blame this on Bradley...or the coaches...or Caldwell..or somebody. We have to have blame placed.
You know...you never hold anyone accountable for their actions except those you disagree with on this board.  Until Gus and co. are gone you will defend everything they do.  You're the reason we have posts like "Why aren't ya'll happy with 1-4 we were competitive."
Quote:You know...you never hold anyone accountable for their actions except those you disagree with on this board. Until Gus and co. are gone you will defend everything they do. You're the reason we have posts like "Why aren't ya'll happy with 1-4 we were competitive."

And you want to hold them accountable for EVERYTHING.

I'll repeat it again for you and your slow-witted minions. There's enough REAL problems to complain about without making [BLEEP] up.

Moron.
Quote:And you want to hold them accountable for EVERYTHING.

I'll repeat it again for you and your slow-witted minions. There's enough REAL problems to complain about without making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up.

Moron.
[Image: image.jpg]
So the coaching staff, the trainers, the medical staff and the league's independent concussion observer all failed to notice concussion symptoms? I'm not saying that wasn't a contributing factor, because it certainly seems to have been, but it's kind of sad that none of the people whose partial (or entire) job description involves identifying concussion symptoms managed to do so.
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rico" data-cid="583640" data-time="1444841375">

And you want to hold them accountable for EVERYTHING.

I'll repeat it again for you and your slow-witted minions. There's enough REAL problems to complain about without making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up.

Moron.
[Image: image.jpg]</blockquote>

You should have made an ice-cream joke. It would have carried more weight.
Pages: 1 2