Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK, so we are 1-4 and the lone win cost another coach his job. But we also know The Patriots can blow out everybody and arguably only one bad kick made us losers at Indianapolis. Our Week 6 opponent didn't look good all season no matter who the quarterback was (although it was obvious Bill O'Brien made the right decision to bench Ryan Mallett).

Who are you guys going for?
The Jaguars lost to the Bucs.... so I think the Texans might win this game and in fact the Jaguars might not win any of the other games this year.

To be honest. I want to lose this game. I don't want Gus anymore. I don't want a swing of positivity from 1 win to save him.
I think the winner of our division will be 9 and 7 at best. As frustrating as the last two losses have been, we can find ourselves one game out of first with a win and a very likely clots loss to the Pariots. Still a lot of football left and being in a very weak division helps. Just need to start showing up consistently and that needs to start Sunday.
Jags will lose, hopefully Bortles plays though.

I think the Texans are actually worse than the Bucs personally. However I have no idea if our team can win or not... I really hope we do. I'm never, no matter what, someone who wants my team to lose.

Quote:To be honest. I want to lose this game. I don't want Gus anymore. I don't want a swing of positivity from 1 win to save him.

Go to your real team's message board. You don't like the Jaguars.
just sit Bortles and let him heal up

who cares

Quote:just sit Bortles and let him heal up

who cares
I care, i like watching him play.  Fun to watch, even if we lose.
My enthusiasm is just suffocating the room.

Quote:Go to your real team's message board. You don't like the Jaguars.
Says the woman who rooted for the Broncos 2 years ago and roots for the Packers.
Quote:To be honest. I want to lose this game. I don't want Gus anymore. I don't want a swing of positivity from 1 win to save him.

Rooting for losses in week 6 with the potential to be 1 game out of division lead? I'll never get it, but you have the right to wear your texans jersey.
Quote:just sit Bortles and let him heal up

who cares

Some fans care. I know that is hard to believe.
Quote:Rooting for losses in week 6 with the potential to be 1 game out of division lead? I'll never get it, but you have the right to wear your texans jersey.
Agree.

I'll never root for a loss. Not sure how people do that. 

Gus doesn't need to lose this game to be fired. He's done that in the previous 38 games.
wait, JW is a Packer, Jaguar, and Broncos fan?

Quote:I think the winner of our division will be 9 and 7 at best. As frustrating as the last two losses have been, we can find ourselves one game out of first with a win and a very likely clots loss to the Pariots. Still a lot of football left and being in a very weak division helps. Just need to start showing up consistently and that needs to start Sunday.

I knew there were some fans left who still want to win football games.
Quote:Agree.

I'll never root for a loss. Not sure how people do that.

Gus doesn't need to lose this game to be fired. He's done that in the previous 38 games.

Regardless of people's thoughts on Gus hoping to lose is a strange way to be a fan.

I also think we as a whole agree on Gus more then we are lead to believe by the threads.

This isn't me. I'm 100% for the jags. My emotions are all over the place this season and I think losing so much since '08 is adding up. I'm just having a hard time.
the only way I would want to lose is near the end of the year when we're out of everything and we can get a better draft slot

Pages: 1 2 3 4