Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Must be a mighty Tasty burger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guy punches girlfriend for not bringing home burgers. The place is called In-N-Out. Perhaps the reporter got it wrong. Maybe he punched her for not giving him the old In-N-Out.

http://www.tbo.com/ap/offbeat2/ore-man-b...-20151013/
I'd send my wife right back out if she said she'd bring me In-N-Out and forgot. 2x4, mustard fried with a whole grilled onion, animal fries and a Neapolitan shake. Can't beat that.

I agree, forget my In and Out, she might get laid out...

I had them in Vegas, I didn't see the big deal.

I honestly think it's just because they aren't here. 

There's plenty of other places in Vegas I'd prefer over I&O. 
One of the first things I'm doing when I get to Vegas is going to In & Out burger! Get me those animal fries!
I see them in cali and the line is always really long. I hate long lines therefore I never had one. I hear they are pretty good

They're ok I guess.
Quote:I had them in Vegas, I didn't see the big deal.
Quote:I honestly think it's just because they aren't here. 

Did you guys hit up the secret menu, or just order off the board?
Oh the not so secret menu of course!

But, it's still fast food.

Now Hash House a Go-Go, Bloody marys, waffles and bacon. That's the stuff.

Quote:I honestly think it's just because they aren't here. 

That is the reason. There are plenty of places here in PDX that a couple bucks more far superior burgers. Heck 5-guys is better IMO and their burgers are just ok. 

I don't think their fries are all that great either. 
Quote:That is the reason. There are plenty of places here in PDX that a couple bucks more far superior burgers. Heck 5-guys is better IMO and their burgers are just ok. 

I don't think their fries are all that great either. 
INO's fries are notoriously bad. Asking for them well done helps some, and well done animal fries are actually really good. I knew a guy in college who bought a deep fryer and would bring his meal home then give his fries a second bath in the oil. He was absolutely nuts to have gone that far, and obviously it was impossible with animal fries, but I have to admit that those twice-cooked fries came out pretty tasty.
Quote:INO's fries are notoriously bad. Asking for them well done helps some, and well done animal fries are actually really good. I knew a guy in college who bought a deep fryer and would bring his meal home then give his fries a second bath in the oil. He was absolutely nuts to have gone that far, and obviously it was impossible with animal fries, but I have to admit that those twice-cooked fries came out pretty tasty.

Thanks for the well done tip
Extra tasty crispy

In N Out is a fine fast food burger. Exceptional in that genre.

Quote:In N Out is a fine fast food burger. Exceptional in that genre.
INO and Whataburger make burgers that are almost diner-quality, Sonic is right below them, then Five Guys, and then there's everyone else scattered along a spectrum from the not-quite-gag-inducing Wendy's at the top to the mean green poop machine itself, Burger King, at the very bottom.
I had In and Out burgers & fries in Westwood (right off the UCLA Campus).

Burger was decent but I thought the fries were better. 

I hope that wife learned her lesson.

Anybody ever eat at Fuddruckers ?  Burgers are like Bubba Burgers and they have an whole fixins bar to load your burger & fries.

I worked for a couple of years on a contract in Schaumburg, IL (a little outside of Chicago).  There was this neighborhood bar in the neighboring town of Hoffman Estates called “The Assembly”.  They served up half pound hamburgers with any topping you could imagine, on fresh Kaiser rolls.  And, they cooked them on an open-flame grill right in back of the bar.  So you could watch them cooking your burger and get all lathered up waiting for it.  I’m thinking I’ll have trouble topping the ‘burger experience’ I used to have in that place.  I may be permanently jaded about any other burgers.   :yes:

Quote:Anybody ever eat at Fuddruckers ?  Burgers are like Bubba Burgers and they have an whole fixins bar to load your burger & fries.
Ate there a few times in San Diego. Great burger, but I don't count them as fast food in the slightest.
Pages: 1 2 3