Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Playboy will stop publishing nude photos of women, report says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Playboy will stop publishing nude photos of women, report says

Playboy will no longer publish photos of nude women as part of a redesign of the decades-old magazine, according to a news report Monday.

Executives for the magazine company told The New York Times that the change will take place in March 2016.

The paper reported that the print edition of Playboy will still feature women in provocative poses, but they will no longer be fully nude.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...tcmp=hpbt4

But I only read Playboy for the photographs!

Do people still buy Playboy any more? The Internet is full of naked chicks for free...
Quote:Do people still buy Playboy any more? The Internet is full of naked chicks for free...

Go on...
Quote:Go on...

[Image: buff-orpington%20baby%20chicks.jpg]

You just have to know where to look!
Playboy is so overrated.. I wanna see chicks with jello, a toilet plunger and a power sander..
Quote:Playboy is so overrated.. I wanna see chicks with jello, a toilet plunger and a power sander..

Ever thought about seeking professional help? :whistling:
Quote:Ever thought about seeking professional help? :whistling:

I've thought about it, but heard about a lot of those sting operations out there. I'll stick to bars, craigslist and pof..
Quote:I've thought about it, but heard about a lot of those sting operations out there. I'll stick to bars, craigslist and pof..

Wrong profession...
Quote:Playboy is so overrated.. I wanna see chicks with jello, a toilet plunger and a power sander..
+1
If I felt like opening Photoshop, I would take Bunnie's photo and oblige.

Why the soft stuff?  A power drill, certain vegetables and some motor oil is really when the good stuff starts.
This thread has some potential!

Quote:Why the soft stuff?  A power drill, certain vegetables and some motor oil is really when the good stuff starts.
That's not really Playboy material.

Not saying there's anything wrong with it, just that it's not Playboy material. Wink
Quote:Why the soft stuff?  A power drill, certain vegetables and some motor oil is really when the good stuff starts.

Something something 1 cup something something else
Not a surprise, you can oftentimes find pr0n without even searching for it.

I guess they figured nobody was going to buy a nudy magazine when they have access to the internet... bwaahhahahaha

Quote:I've thought about it, but heard about a lot of those sting operations out there. I'll stick to bars, craigslist and pof..

Hahahaha hahahaha

Well done, well done.
Well, I mean, there is the internet. So, yeah....... people still actually buy those?

What kind of power buffer.... err I mean power sander?
Pages: 1 2