Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If Bortles can't play Sunday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Then sign and start Tim Tebow. HEAR ME OUT!

At the very least, we can finally put that nonsense to rest when he shows up and throws half of his passes to JJ Watt and the other half out the back of the endzone, and the Tebow crowd will finally, FINALLY, shut the hell up.

But but but ...

We might lose.

Imagine if you're a coach on the hot seat, like Gus. Do you think he'd follow your logic? Shutting up the Tebow fans at the expense of losing the game.

Besides, even Tebow had a terrible game, his fans would demand that he'd be given more time to prove himself.

if the Jags were to sighn Tebow it would destroy the franchise completly. It would gurantee a move to Londen by 2017

Quote:if the Jags were to sighn Tebow it would destroy the franchise completly. It would gurantee a move to Londen by 2017

Your London theories are idiotic. Didn't you say we are moving to London because we cut Scobee?
If Bortles doesn't play, the game won't even be watchable.
I wonder what the fans would say if Henne actually went out there and won the game. I know, I know, you are more likely to win the lottery the Henne is to win the game, but hey, someone does actually win the lottery every now and then.

I know it's a longshot, but Henne did have one of his best games ever as a Jag against these very same Texans. He actually lead the Jags to a couple of 2 TD leads before he remembered who he was and fell right back into the Hennesphere where he resides.

Quote:If Bortles doesn't play, the game won't even be watchable.
This. The thought of Chad Henne starting another game for the jags makes me wanna throw up...
Sorry, this was meant to be completely in jest. Obviously they wouldn't tank a game just to shut a minority fanbase up (though I wouldn't discourage Bradley from getting himself even closer to the door...)

I have no intention of following the game if Bortles isn't playing. Without a decent QB throwing, our ascending wide-outs will have nothing to work with, and there isn't really anyone outside of Bortles, the wideouts, and Yeldon worth watching on our team.

Man that sucks to say :/

Quote:Imagine if you're a coach on the hot seat, like Gus. Do you think he'd follow your logic? Shutting up the Tebow fans at the expense of losing the game.

Besides, even Tebow had a terrible game, his fans would demand that he'd be given more time to prove himself.

Cmon on now, do you really think we're gonna win that game without Bortles? Imagine yesterday if we had Henne or Gabby at the helm.
One thing for sure, if bb5 does not play, it will be the ugliest and most depressing 3 hours of the entire week.
Quote:One thing for sure, if bb5 does not play, it will be the ugliest and most depressing 3 hours of the entire week.
You got that right
Quote:One thing for sure, if bb5 does not play, it will be the ugliest and most depressing 3 hours of the entire week.

Not for me, I'll definitely skip this one if BB5 isn't playing, it's been pleasant outside, maybe I'll do some pressure washing. 
Quote:Then sign and start Tim Tebow. HEAR ME OUT!

At the very least, we can finally put that nonsense to rest when he shows up and throws half of his passes to JJ Watt and the other half out the back of the endzone, and the Tebow crowd will finally, FINALLY, shut the hell up.

I would take Tim Tebow with no practice nor knowing the playbook than to watch Chad Henne all game...

Blake is having a much improved year than last season, he has 87.2 Rating, 63.7 QBR, (last season was 25 QBR, and 69 Rating), he has 1,299 yards (on pace for same as last years), 10TDS! (only had 11 total last year), 4INTs (had 17 last season), and 1 fumble.
I'm a fan ride and die. If Henne starts I'll still watch.

Quote:Not for me, I'll definitely skip this one if BB5 isn't playing, it's been pleasant outside, maybe I'll do some pressure washing.

Pretty sad when people are looking forward to housework over watching this team and it's only been 5 weeks.
Quote:I'm a fan ride and die. If Henne starts I'll still watch.
But the question is, how long can you bear to watch CHENNE?
Quote:Pretty sad when people are looking forward to housework over watching this team and it's only been 5 weeks.
That's only one person, Andy. 

Most people are ready to see the Jags bounce back and beat the Texans convincingly. Gus sent a strong message this past Sunday and it should carry over. Expect the defense to come back swinging.
Quote:That's only one person, Andy. 

Most people are ready to see the Jags bounce back and beat the Texans convincingly. Gus sent a strong message this past Sunday and it should carry over. Expect the defense to come back swinging.

I read that in Oehser's voice and it made me chuckle. 
Quote:That's only one person, Andy.

lol, there he is^^^^^^ haha
Pages: 1 2 3